A Somali guy becomes a famous media personality in China

Lord have mercy he is unattractive

You trolls need to calm down. He is actually a pretty decent looking dude and he is in good shape

054101015F69616F04CD84A881A6E533

LOOOL. There is a South African white youtuber that talks about how they view Black people in China. They tell him all the time ''Black people are bad'' and this is attitude of vast majority of Mainland Chinese , there is open discrimination against Blacks and Indians. He was worshiped in China for being white

@Apollo Do you know this?

a bit ironic coming from him guy just exploits sinophobia for views

LOOOL. There is a South African white youtuber that talks about how they view Black people in China. They tell him all the time ''Black people are bad'' and this is attitude of vast majority of Mainland Chinese , there is open discrimination against Blacks and Indians. He was worshiped in China for being white

@Apollo Do you know this?

Chinese people can very racist towards whites as well. They’re basically fetishized but half white/Asians face a lot of discrimination in China. Bruce Lee had a very hard time finding a Kung fu school to accept him because he’s a quarter French/British

Based

VIP
We're always represented by the ugliest niggas he doesn't even look Somali :snoop: get a handsome faarax up there to replace this oromo

The guy looks normal, idk what you guys are on about.

Also Korea is pretty racist too, all East Asians are, so no point singling China out.

The guy looks normal, idk what you guys are on about.

Also Korea is pretty racist too, all East Asians are, so no point singling China out.
Ignore them, they are trolls.

I remember there was a video posted by a Somali girl on her experiences teaching in South Korea and it really sounded discriminatory and racist.

I think because Kpop is global, people assume Koreans are nicer

Ignore them, they are trolls.

I remember there was a video posted by a Somali girl on her experiences teaching in South Korea and it really sounded discriminatory and racist.

I think because Kpop is global, people assume Koreans are nicer
You said in an earlier post that the Japanese are the least racist and nicer Asian people lmao, that's not really the case they seem so because of their extreme politeness. They are however very xenophobic in general, they have refined manners that allows them to conceal it.

You said in an earlier post that the Japanese are the least racist and nicer Asian people lmao, that's not really the case they seem so because of their extreme politeness. They are however very xenophobic in general, they have refined manners that allows them to conceal it.

I said especially in cosmopolitan areas but generally this is what blacks and Africans who have lived inn Japan for a long time report . There is a big channel around the black experience in Japan and it's mostly positive

Koreans however have human rights report saying they got serious racist problem and put ''No blacks or indians'' signs outside their businesses.

From the anecdotes from maadows and Latinos, Chinese are the most racist. Japanese is more nationalist . The only Latino/Asian couples I know are Filipinos or Laos. Both maadows and Latinos seem to get along with South Asians, except Indians for some weird reason
But as for me, Asians are the least racist . I’ve noticed that the Asian/Arabic store owners treated me and my dad differently than my mum and other blacks.

Keo

VIP
They are xenophobic towards Chinese and Koreans living in Japan but OK with everyone else.

From the anecdotes from maadows and Latinos, Chinese are the most racist. Japanese is more nationalist . The only Latino/Asian couples I know are Filipinos or Laos. Both maadows and Latinos seem to get along with South Asians, except Indians for some weird reason
But as for me, Asians are the least racist . I’ve noticed that the Asian/Arabic store owners treated me and my dad differently than my mum and other blacks.

I am sorry. I really tried to make sense of what you just said

I said especially in cosmopolitan areas but generally this is what blacks and Africans who have lived inn Japan for a long time report . There is a big channel around the black experience in Japan and it's mostly positive

Koreans however have human rights report saying they got serious racist problem and put ''No blacks or indians'' signs outside their businesses.
But then they cry about how the Koreans are discriminated in Japan and despite being the biggest minority there, are ignored in Japanese media. All they got is Kim Kap-Hwan from King of Fighters. There was a Neo-Kenya, no Neo-Korea in G Gundam. It took 4757857668 years for Street Fighter to add a Korean character and she’s an bloodthirsty psychopathic hoochie mama.

Trending