A Somali guy becomes a famous media personality in China

lmaaoooooooo. you’re right tho but still happy for these fobs. most fobs in china are just there for uni, probably medical school and ive heard that theyre generally well behaved unlike some other african ethnicities

Really? Might just be different type of fobs in Asia because the ones i had privilege of working with was ..... not right in the head to say the least.

And China is no joke, dumb behavior can land you in serious trouble. They have social credit system and foreigners are put on constant surveilance over there.

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
Chinese looks weird on a Somali speaking but I guess we have mastered most common languages around the world at this point and I wish him the best the brother looks like he's having a good time.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The language is intolerable. The Somali looks like Elaaii or Oromo. And that overall-- idea that the Chinese are civilized and have roars audience laughing at a stage is foreign to my taste buds.

I really want to know what his back story is, i am pretty sure he probably just stumbled into this and then decided to make entertainment a career.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I really want to know what his back story is, i am pretty sure he probably just stumbled into this and then decided to make entertainment a career.

10 years ago-- it was the "it" thing to go to China for studies. No doubt his parents sent him there for school and the rest is history

Right now Somalis "it" thing is Turkey.

He reminds me of that Nigerian comedian in Japan

1634327406430.png

They're both jesters, but this is better than what the west will offer to somalis

Last edited:
10 years ago-- it was the "it" thing to go to China for studies. No doubt his parents sent him there for school and the rest is history

Right now Somalis "it" thing is Turkey.

I don't think he is a recent qaxooti cause he speaks american diction english, thats why i am curious about his story and what he is doing there

He reminds me of that Nigerian comedian in Japan

View attachment 203930

They're both jesters, but this is better than what the west will offer to somalis

According to this he is making millions a month and his partner is some other cadaan guy you see come up in his skits.

As long as he doesn't play degrading jokes or mocks himself it's cool , he really isn't a jester but someone that is taken advantage of an oppurtunity to cash out from it.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
They would have made him subservient and refer to everyone as "sir" only to be made to look like an idiot like Ali in Episode 6
:mjlol:
that’s not them actually, it’s just indian culture. They refer to everyone as sir. Have you not even seen the indians on twitter calling every white person “sir”?

Indian language and culture is built off of hierarchy and respect for superiors lol.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
that’s not them actually, it’s just indian culture. They refer to everyone as sir. Have you not even seen the indians on twitter calling every white person “sir”?

Indian language and culture is built off of hierarchy and respect for superiors lol.
He played a pakistani in the show but in real life he is a indian

LOOOL. There is a South African white youtuber that talks about how they view Black people in China. They tell him all the time ''Black people are bad'' and this is attitude of vast majority of Mainland Chinese , there is open discrimination against Blacks and Indians. He was worshiped in China for being white

@Apollo Do you know this?

it's fricking crazy that people are willing to mistreat you just because of your color. I want to know the thought process behind being mean to someone just because they are black because it still baffles me. Most people in china have never even met black people but their perception of black people comes from the media. Their culture teaches that light skin makes you beautiful etc which is why they treat dark people so horribly. I have seen videos of a black man getting filmed in a train car by almost everyone in the car. I believe it is also curiosity but some malicious intent where they view you as a zoo animal

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
This brother could end up in a concentration camp. Better if he goes to South Korea.
He isn't Uyghur, he just needs to make sure he doesn't bring any drugs because China executes for drug possession just like Saudi Arabia

Trending

Latest posts