A Somali guy becomes a famous media personality in China

He goes by 伊博 (Ebo) . I wish someone could put english subtitles on this TV interview to understand what they are sayng

He was in this very popular Chinese Drama
images

He is in different variety shows

I love squid game. Koreans are waay nicer than the bat eaters. Why is that?

LOOOL. There is a South African white youtuber that talks about how they view Black people in China. They tell him all the time ''Black people are bad'' and this is attitude of vast majority of Mainland Chinese , there is open discrimination against Blacks and Indians. He was worshiped in China for being white

@Apollo Do you know this?

I think Chinese in Taiwan and Hong Kong are probably less racist and nicer.

Koreans are racist on the lowkey not always open like the Chinese. Japanese are probably the least racist nicest Asians you can meet especially in the Tokyo cosmopolitan areas, although they can some ignorant ideas about Black people due to media

but arent like most somalis that live there fobs? lmfao

let our fobs shine :yloezpe:

Yes but i don't think the dude in the Opening post Ebo is a Fob, in of the videos he speaks english with perfect american accent.

Fobs do not just look poor and stunted due to the malnourished diet in Somalia , but they are just cringey in the way they behave. They don't behave with akhlaq or with a city mentality majority of them. They also to obsessed with spamming their ethnicity and nationality everywhere.

I can just smell it will just back fire on us if there is more of them visible. Chinese probably added him to fill in a ''Black/Foreigner" qouta in their movies and shows.

Last edited:
Yes but i don't think the dude in the Opening post Ebo is a Fob, in of the videos he speaks english with perfect american accent.

Fobs do not just look poor and stunted due to the malnourished diet in Somalia , but they are just cringey in the way they behave. They don't behave with akhlaq or with a city mentality majority of them. They also to obsessed with spamming their ethnicity and nationality everywhere.

I can just smell it will just back fire on us if there is more of them visible. Chinese probably added him to fill in a ''Black/Foreigner" qouta in their movies and shows.
lmaaoooooooo. you’re right tho but still happy for these fobs. most fobs in china are just there for uni, probably medical school and ive heard that theyre generally well behaved unlike some other african ethnicities

Trending