A Somali girls honest opinion on skinny faraxs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Hit the gym, stop smoking and drinking and get at least 7 hours of sleep

Pretty easy blue print

And take care of your hair and skin. If you insist on growing out an afro - keep it hydrated. It needs to look black and moisturised not ashy. Some Somali boys' hair be looking like they just escaped a fire.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
no. f*ck you faraaxs and your inability to curl, bench press, or even run for longer than 2 minutes

:birdman:

and as for the drugs, i know it's hard but it's for a better cause

:wow:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
no. f*ck you faraaxs and your inability to curl, bench press, or even run for longer than 2 minutes

I dont know where this impression of Somalis being "skinny" came from, of course in Somalia with poverty, most somalis won't be big. But in the west, most of the biggest guys i know are Somali. Me and all my brothers are pretty big (85kg+) and we've never set foot in a gym lol

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Well in Toronto they're either fat as hell (like I was) or 6'3 and a hundred and twenty pounds

Actually nah it ain't that severe but the impression is that on average they are pretty slim

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM

Thats seems to much work you can save yourself the trouble by buying one of these:4uzpnkt: and you'll always be the biggest man in the room:manny:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Well in Toronto they're either fat as hell (like I was) or 6'3 and a hundred and twenty pounds
Obviously i'm not all muscle myself and i have a bit of fat on myself but people aren't born with 7 % body fat it's mostly fake as well with people using steroids to look extremely lean and not natural. I dont believe that people born outside of somalia can be 120 pounds and 6'3 at a grown age, this is bordering anorexic.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Obviously i'm not all muscle myself and i have a bit of fat on myself but people aren't born with 7 % body fat it's mostly fake as well with people using steroids to look extremely lean and not natural.
I have less than 7% fat atleast last i checked in high school

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Yeah but at least try is what I'm saying

Somali dudes have it programmed into them that they simply can never put on considerable mass and that's just delusional. They all end up quitting in a month when the results aren't what they wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts