Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
05173f20630b14293588f21c1924589ab37e0c-wm.jpg

Tbh I agree with her, these men have been disappointing these days...:francis:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Self-hate. Projection. etc.

Nothing to see here folks. Move along.

No self hate it's about self interest. We're not interested in men who act like pastorals in the fucking desert. We want what every other woman from other ethnic groups gets. Somali men step up your game.

Apollo

VIP
The truth is hard to deal with for some I see :manny:

''Projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others. For example, a person who is habitually rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude. It incorporates blame shifting.''
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

Moreover, it's not like ajnabis are enthusiastic about Somali women. Keep projecting.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

Someone remix this: I have mehr, I have an apple.. Uh!! Apple mehr..

*signs out real fucking quick*

No self hate it's about self interest. We're not interested in men who act like pastorals in the fucking desert. We want what every other woman from other ethnic groups gets. Somali men step up your game.
My nigga that would be Somali men :diddyass::ayaanswag:

We saw we came we conquered :fredo::siilaanyosmile:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Somali faraaxs can be annoying, misogynists, loud and overral crazy. But I can't see myself with anyone else other than a Faraax. There's this sense of security I've towards faraaxs, I can curse them out and sleep knowing he won't shank me with a knife or kill me because he was bullied in middle school. And faraaxs don't have daddy issues like tyrones. :manny:

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
It's not like you're bound by some eternal law that dictates that you end up with a somali person, I've personally long given up on the idea.

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
Somali faraaxs can be annoying, misogynists, loud and overral crazy. But I can't see myself with anyone else other than a Faraax. There's this sense of security I've towards faraaxs, I can curse them out and sleep knowing he won't shank me with a knife or kill me because he was bullied in middle school. And faraaxs don't have daddy issues like tyrones. :manny:
They may not have daddy issues but their genitalia looks like gooray qalaley so...:trash:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending