A Somali girls honest opinion on skinny faraxs

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Why do ppl announce it like it's a revelation that dropped from the heavens lol? Guys do it too on anon. Wtf is wrong with u ppl? I don't see ppl being forced out here. Who's forcing you? Just go out and date who u want :browtf:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Why do ppl announce it like it's a revelation that dropped from the heavens lol? Guys do it too on anon. Wtf is wrong with u ppl? I don't see ppl being forced out here. Who's forcing you? Just go out and date who u want :browtf:

It's called projection :browtf:

They may not have daddy issues but their genitalia looks like gooray qalaley so...:trash:
Word on the street is it looks like it been through a famine :lolbron:
giphy.gif

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Stop sleeping around and you wont have high expectations of mens' penises simple.

You don't marry someone for the size of their penis for f*ck sakes grow up. If someone treats you right, takes care of you and your children why the hell does penis size matter? Too much quuq and kacsi worse than cadaan girls.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Stop sleeping around and you wont have high expectations of mens' penises simple.

You don't marry someone for the size of their penis for f*ck sakes grow up. If someone treats you right, takes care of you and your children why the hell does penis size matter? Too much quuq and kacsi worse than cadaan girls.
I knew this thread was gonna be good :dead:

VixR

Veritas
I'm convinced you ppl r crazy. FFS, it's literally every day you're on this like schizophrenics with OCD.

I will build a wall:fittytousand:

Nobody likes generalizations, so can we please drop them? Somali guys is not this homogeneous group, that all behave and act the same. I have yet to fit any of the somali guy sterotype, and i am here. Talking to you. Imagine how many more somali guys that's out there, that does not fit any of your boxes for what a somali guy is.

That said, you should always date who ever you want. Doesn't matter if hes somali or ajnabi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts