A Somali girl hired by ABC NEWS (national)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember there was atthread about her when she joined a local TV station. Good to see she moved up within 3 years.

I too moved up in the last three years. :westbrookswag:

Whereas the likes of @sophisticate and @Knowles are still in the same place. The only thing that went up is their weight and age :pachah1:
Warya, you need to learn some fucking manners.
@Knowles fought an entire forum for months with few supporters and she still won, gaining respect and their submission. She even became a Mod and she still has time to bash Faraxs. I may not like her work, but she was easily the most entertaining user in 2018. Your spot on @sophisticate though

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
@Noble-Cushite @onlyme
eheid.jpg

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Warya, you need to learn some fucking manners.
@Knowles fought an entire forum for months with few supporters and she still won, gaining respect and their submission. She even became a Mod and she still has time to bash Faraxs. I may not like her work, but she was easily the most entertaining user in 2018. Your spot on @sophisticate though

:trumpsmirk: Someone is begging for my attention. Must be from a long list of my secret admirers.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Wow who's that wallahi she is mashalla had me heart skip a beat :browtf:

Leave the sister be, she's married. I just wanted to put the word out there that yes; Somali girls are beautiful and two they are accomplished also, in their own right and we ought to praise the sisters.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I am busy on self improvement and becoming a reformed racist please enlighten me please or give me some books to read on haplogroups I am from reer America my Somali Knowledge is not strong.

What have you been reading in that arena?

I'll just give you the cliff notes version. There are two predominate paternal haplogroups among Somalis - E3b and T1a. Most Somali males are E3b while others are T1a (which is most common among Dir and Garxajis of Issaq). @Apollo is the go-to man.

She is cute, smart and most importantly mature enough to handle office politics and advance her career. Well done.

@R.Kelly

Sxb, see how your thread became a hit after I edited your SNM and secessionist bull-crap? It's destiny was the Tribal Council. Work on your titles Sxb.

What have you been reading in that arena?

I'll just give you the cliff notes version. There are two predominate paternal haplogroups among Somalis - E3b and T1a. Most Somali males are E3b while others are T1a (which is most common among Dir and Garxajis of Issaq). @Apollo is the go-to man.
You want me to recommend some books?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:manny: I didn't want to interrupt you and @4head's inspirational and uplifting conversation. The way you too encourage each other is very admirable. But that @Aziz fella and his not so subtle Shuukaansi towards you, might compel me to come back :birdman:

:mjlol: @Aziz is a certified homewrecker in the making. Shameless, but at least he's honest about his saqajaanimo.

I've read Rework, but I'll check out the other two recommendations. Thanks. :nvjpqts:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending