A Somali girl hired by ABC NEWS (national)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Epic fail, women don't have a Y-Chromosome unless she is trans. :drakelaugh:

Waryaa, must you pull the rug from underneath us. We're trying to claim a victory. :siilaanyolaugh: I'm surprised you actually admitted a Somali girl was pretty, Apollo. That was a first.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
we have decent/pretty somali girls representing us e.g halima Aden model, Sabrina dhowre married to idtis, chverrrie swedish female rapper and now this girl a news presenter Somali niggas step your fucking game up instead of having ugly niggas representing yall

Apollo

VIP
Shes average at best, people say shes beautiful cause shes somali and when somali suddenly our standers for beauty goes lower

Yeeyi is this guy:

oP2JL9C.jpg

Gambar

VIP
we have decent/pretty somali girls representing us e.g halima Aden model, Sabrina dhowre married to idtis, chverrrie swedish female rapper and now this girl a news presenter Somali niggas step your fucking game up instead of having ugly niggas representing yall
Bad example.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Shes average at best, people say shes beautiful cause shes somali and when somali suddenly our standers for beauty goes lower

I never compliment people when I don't mean it. I'm quite authentic in that respect. She looks adorable and I wish her much success because she is Somali. I would much rather have the halo effect for my people than ajnabis.

Anyway, @Yeeyi were beefing as you called me a twig. :siilaanyolaugh:

No, because of her skin and background

What background? Where in the us a Somalian will get a job because they Somalian..... outside of a Somalian area. No where.

That put “black” on her resume and that is why she got the job.

Kind a disgusting.

Apollo

VIP
What background? Where in the us a Somalian will get a job because they Somalian..... outside of a Somalian area. No where.

Kind a disgusting.

Somalis get extra diversity points for being former refugees and Muslim.

We one-upped you on the Oppression Olympics.

1. I meant that she's a muslim, you fucking retard
  2. I know you know that it's somali not somalian, atleast we call your people with your right name
  3. Never call a somali girl a

2. I know you know that it's somali not somalian, atleast we call your people with your right name

She got the job because she is Muslim? Where? How? DC ain’t Detroit nigga. She got the job because she put down black on the application. Pretending to be the enemy for coins.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
upload_2019-1-26_14-58-15.gif

Xalimos and Abdis can argue all day, but when it comes down to it. There is a limit to the shit you can say. African Americans call their women es. Have some respect. @Yeeyi I respect that.:salute:

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer

Kind a disgusting.
Disgusting is your attitude. How can you call a random Somali sister a for getting a job?
I smell a ajinabi
:susp:

She got the job because she is Muslim? Where? How? DC ain’t Detroit nigga. She got the job because she put down black on the application. Pretending to be the enemy for coins.
Most Somalis outside this forum genuinely believe they’re black though, especially most Somali women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending