A somali girl exposing her sisters messages

Status
Not open for further replies.

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
@Jjero most somalis have curly then kinky hair. I know a darskinned abgaal that has timo hindi. Just because you may have kinky hair doesn't mean everybody has it. Barawani? when did I come from Barawe.?

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
Both of those are not my sub clan anyways they are ceyr like you
Those are blick blue niggas with Hindi hair so I make a exception for them
:chrisfreshhah:
KKkkk, abdiqasim isn't "blick" search also search galgaduud politicians. I know that aideed (AUN) comes from your subclan, so take it easy.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
KKkkk, abdiqasim isn't "blick" search also search galgaduud politicians. I know that aideed (AUN) comes from your subclan, so take it easy.
I don't know which sub clan he is
I'm pretty sure I haven't said my subclan out here just what city I'm from

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
I can find out the subclan but not afterwards. Btw, I know a saxiib from cadaado district. :samwelcome::siilaanyosmile:
Say it then as If I even give a f*ck
:hillarybiz:
kulaha you got contacts, nigga you're like 18/19 never stepped a foot in a HG tuulo what contacts in Somalia do you have except for your cousins :chrisfreshhah:

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
Say it then as If I even give a f*ck
:hillarybiz:
kulaha you got contacts, nigga you're like 18/19 never stepped a foot in a HG tuulo what contacts in Somalia do you have except for your cousins :chrisfreshhah:
Friends from cadaado :kodaksmiley: Lmfao, my HG side had high rankings in the SNA in 1970's. Idk what stepping into a tuulo of mine has to do with this. Anyways you wouldn't know me and your subclan is probably smaller than mine, so finding out wont be hard. :trumpsmirk:

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Friends from cadaado :kodaksmiley: Lmfao, my HG side had high rankings in the SNA in 1970's. Idk what stepping into a tuulo of mine has to do with this. Anyways you wouldn't know me and your subclan is probably smaller than mine, so finding out wont be hard. :trumpsmirk:
How the f*ck are you raised in the west and so stuck on qabiil
Subxanallah :mjlol:

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
How the f*ck are you raised in the west and so stuck on qabiil
Subxanallah :mjlol:
stuck? how df? its you who called me "fake" HG. Gtfoh with you are barawani kulaha. Wallahi that is some retarded claims. You are obessessed with skin colour, hair texture. Are you reer mareykan? not suprised.

saywalahi

Xamar Living
I don't know which sub clan he is
I'm pretty sure I haven't said my subclan out here just what city I'm from

Are u reer xaaji salebaan?

Nasab weeye, they make good wife’s walahi

:banderas:

Reer ximan iyo Xeeb waa gob

Is my nigga ticeey free yet?

:damedamn:

Reborn
This is what happens when you follow toxic pages like first cousins and qolka confessionska :farmajoyaab:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
how did this turn from horny somali girls getting qarxised by her own sister to which qabil has what hair texture :dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending