Hiraab Commander
If you are somal and don't have #afro you are not somali
Ask your father if he had a afro when
He was young
If he didn't look like this
knaan.jpg

You are not somal
:)
Umm, I can do that if I comb it, but it will hang down like a «jewfro» a curly textured afro hair. My dad doesn’t have that hair texture tho.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Umm, I can do that if I comb it, but it will hang down like a «jewfro» a curly textured afro hair. My dad doesn’t have that hair texture tho.
Don't claim HG
Might as well call yourself
barawani :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
True HG people have proud standing afros
Like this
71516bc5a494337ec0fb5be607c82ff2.jpg

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
Don't claim HG
Might as well call yourself
barawani :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
True HG people have proud standing afros
Like this
71516bc5a494337ec0fb5be607c82ff2.jpg
You know whats funny. Most prominent HG people today have timo jileec. Loooool. Timo jileec is in all Cushitics so I’m a true HG :dzmxmmb:

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
You know whats funny. Most prominent HG people today have timo jileec. Loooool. Timo jileec is in all Cushitics so I’m a true HG :dzmxmmb:
You haven't even been to Somalia let alone a HG tuulo nigga who and what the f*ck are you talking about?

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
You haven't even been to Somalia let alone a HG tuulo nigga who and what the f*ck are you talking about?
Lmfao, whole my HG side has curly hair, except for two. I can show you pics of HG’s with curly to wavy hair.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Lmfao, whole my HG side has curly hair, except for two. I can show you pics of HG’s with curly to wavy hair.
You can't judge us based on pictures on the internet and how your family looks like
It's a fact that most Somalis have 4A to 3A hair
Only exception I make if you are a Somali with Hindi hair is if you are a blick blue nigga
Other wise you are a jahuud arab devil half breed
That's that

Abdullahi Hussein

The G.O.A.T
You can't judge us based on pictures on the internet and how your family looks like
It's a fact that most Somalis have 4A to 3A hair
Only exception I make if you are a Somali with Hindi hair is if you are a blick blue nigga
Other wise you are a jahuud arab devil half breed
That's that
Wtf is 4A to 3A

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
@saywalahi this jjero girl. She thinks every HG's with curly hair is sheegats. Bruuuh, abdiqasim salad hassan, hassan dahir aweys is sheegat hgs according to @Jjero
Both of those are not my sub clan anyways they are ceyr like you
Those are blick blue niggas with Hindi hair so I make a exception for them
:chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending