A Somali girl explains why she's marrying a revert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Just speaking from experience, somali women lack femininity, they behave like guys, very unattractive.
Yes because your the arbiter on what's feminine or not, let somali women decide what's feminine or not. Would you want women to decide what gets to be masculine or not? Wouldn't thinks so.

Naah. I'm good.

Why not? Many of your Somali sistren have seen the light and want to get themselves a revert that is on the sunnah. Are they all wrong? What happened to your "gurl power"? You can't really support the patriarchal and anti-feminist system that continues shackle Somali women to Somali men, can you? :siilaanyolaugh:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Why not? Many of your Somali sistren have seen the light and want to get themselves a revert that is on the sunnah. Are they all wrong? What happened to your "gurl power"? You can't really support the patriarchal and anti-feminist system that continues shackle Somali women to Somali men, can you? :siilaanyolaugh:

Troll alert.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Niggas acting like marrying a Leb chick is anything special. Wtf is so special about a Lebanese falafel peddler anyway? I wouldn't even dabke on the hoe let alone marry her hairy ass.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Bruh alot somali females who marry out do the samething though. AAhh well aint our business let em live lol

If they're doing it out of love and stability, more power to them. I fully support that. But if it's some sad attempt at elevating status (and it usually is) then I gotta let the xassans and farhiyas know they're full of shit.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I think most of those chicks that run to reverts are the ones who have been hurt by Somali guys

But why do they despise and talk shit as if all Somali guys are bad?

No because you called me nayaa, you don't have that privilege.

Why are your Somali sisters marrying reverts in record numbers? Doesn't that worry and anger you that you will be disappearing in the west after a few generations? Or doesn't it make you happy Somali girls in the west are shattering the Somali patriarchy? Let the cognitive dissonance ensue.:siilaanyolaugh:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Why are your Somali sisters marrying reverts in record numbers? Doesn't that worry and anger you that you will be disappearing in the west after a few generations? Or doesn't it make you happy Somali girls in the west are shattering the Somali patriarchy? Let the cognitive dissonance ensue.:siilaanyolaugh:

A) Majority Somalis marry Somali
B) We will not disappear.
C) They can do what ever they want, it's their life I hope they're just protective
D) Why do you care?

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
C) They can do what ever they want, it's their life I hope they're just protective
D) Why do you care?
Would you be saying the same thing if alot of somali brothers were marrying out?:obamatell:

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Would you be saying the same thing if alot of somali brothers were marrying out?:obamatell:
I'm not sure about the numbers but as it's usually the case that when a man marries out people rarely bat an eyelid while when a woman does it it's an epidemic. Stop worrying about who some random xalimo(or random farah) marries, it's not like you will run up and marry all of em. In fact for me it's been reverse I've seen more farahs marrying out but in the xalimos case it's usually very skewed towards one subdemographic(made up word I know) and that's the ultrareligious ones.

D) Why do you care?

A) This is true, but I am not talking about the rate now. What should worry you is the rate of change that occurs across successive generations. Over this generation compared to the last, the rate of out-marriage increased by 1000% and that will continue to explode especially since statistically interracial couplings in general and Somalis are far more open to and accepting of interracial marriages than other minority communities (Arabs, South Asians, etc).

B) See A.

C) Not so much of a nationalist eh? Can't blame you. There is nothing you can do about it.

D) it is a rather interesting subject to discuss in the realm of population dynamics. Widespread mass hate is triggering tge disappearance of an entire community.:hemad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts