A Somali girl and her white boyfriend argue about white privilege.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Minorities pity-partying about "White privilege" is some bullshit woe-is-me mentality.

VixR

Veritas
White privilege is real in Western society. In any country the dominant racial group is always favored. It is basic psychology.
I didn't say it wasn't real. I said it's pathetic to complain about some insignificant 'perks', when the bold is the obvious reality, and on top of that, there's a duality to that in that they actually put effort into helping minorities at a disadvantage to them in their countries, quite unlike most others. Wallahi, minorities crying about blah blah white privilege is grotesquely overplayed.

Apollo

VIP
I didn't say it wasn't real. I said think it's pathetic to complain about some insignificant 'perks', when the bold is the obvious reality, and on top of that, there's a duality in their countries in that they put effort into helping minorities at a disadvantage to them.

Meh, I don't mind their whining. If you don't want to hear it, just avoid it. Likewise with the feminists. They are annoying, but have some valid points.

Europe is so cucked because of the increase in female politicians and bureaucrats. I have become pro-feminist. :trumpsmirk:

VixR

Veritas
Meh, I don't mind their whining. If you don't want to hear it, just avoid it. Likewise with the feminists. They are annoying, but have some valid points.

Europe is so cucked because of the increase in female politicians and bureaucrats. So, I have become pro-feminist. :trumpsmirk:
You're debatably one the most confused characters on here.

VixR

Veritas
I hold extremist positions on both ends of the political spectrum.
*Defines confusion*

:chrisfreshhah:

Though I value independent thought, at some point numbered extremist views on both ends of the spectrum amount to confusion and contradiction, bc you'll notice there's a general theme to both parties. You're playing internal racquetball. I think you're still coming into yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending