A Somali girl and her white boyfriend argue about white privilege.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noir

Isaaq Elitist
@Noir Step on a poisonous cactus. Cockroach.

Ignored so I don't have to see your stupid comments.
Your poisonous words are more then enough,ty.Allah is proud of you that you want to send me to him so fast with such eloquent wording.:banderas:

Can't avert your eyes from the truth forever,sistah:hillarybiz:

@Noir Step on a poisonous cactus. Cockroach.

Ignored so I don't have to see your stupid comments.
these parasites are out of control. not only have they left the deen, they've also left akhlaq and any sense of decorum. other gaals at least speak like normal humans laakin these morons speak nothing but filth. like pigs wallowing in a sty.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
these parasites are out of control. not only have they left the deen, they've also left akhlaq and any sense of decorum. other gaals at least speak like normal humans laakin these morons speak nothing but filth. like pigs wallowing in a sty.
Filth what filth ? Criticism is filthy we can critics Christianity make fun of it create movies to make fun of it, but Islam is somehow a race matter so it's deemed untouchable ? Because its racist yeah ? your born a Muslim there is a DNA which is MuslimAA attached to one of their chromosomes ! So we are essentially carriers is Somalis :) great

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Filth what filth ? Criticism is filthy we can critics Christianity make fun of it create movies to make fun of it, but Islam is somehow a race matter so it's deemed untouchable ? Because its racist yeah ? your born a Muslim there is a DNA which is MuslimAA attached to one of their chromosomes ! So we are essentially carriers is Somalis :) great
bro modern day Christianity is legit a meme:russ:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
bro modern day Christianity is legit a meme:russ:
Soon Islam will be like that :) give it a hundred years when technology grows and societies become more secular ;), in a thousand years people will look back and laugh at these stupid humans who believed in such nonsense. And When artificial intelligence and immortality is discovered who needs god right ?

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Soon Islam will be like that :) give it a hundred years when technology grows and societies become more secular ;), in a thousand years people will look back and laugh at these stupid humans who believed in such nonsense. And When artificial intelligence and immortality is discovered who needs god right ?
Incorrect. Artificial intelligence already exists and immortality would lead to a boring life. Bets on I would get bored before 200 years.

First of all you are a miskiin.

Because the northern-albinos have abandoned the white-Christ, it's only logical for Muslims to follow suit? War ileen wax baa aragnay. Unlike the cucks of Europe, we actually take our God and doctrine seriously.

Christianity is slandered by the Jewish pigs in media/entertainment as part of their agenda, and the white boys are wise to this. Pauline Christiniaty is a Jewish creation anyway, the European elites never gave a shit about it post-Constantine. Ideology/religion was a great way for them to bind the peasants together for their endless wars and bloodlust.

A better example would be: "Jews are slandered all the time in media/entertainment, why don't Musli...oh wait."

I didn't understand that gibberish but I'm just saying pick one :manny: if you're not going to be a god fearing person at least live this life with dignity. some people gave up islam and choose wealth, some fame or power. imagine giving up islam to become nothing but a basement dwelling rat with the intelligence of a carrot. :bell:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I didn't understand that gibberish but I'm just saying pick one :manny: if you're not going to be a god fearing person at least live this life with dignity. some people gave up islam and choose wealth, some fame or power. imagine giving up islam to become nothing but a basement dwelling rat with the intelligence of a carrot. :bell:

:dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose::deadosama:

May Allah swt never make us a basement dwelling loser with no morals, faith or dignity.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Noir lets them put you on ignore they'll never understand you I am empathetic to your views and I'm gentle and compassionate & kind I will embrace you:friendhug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending