Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checked the numbers, somnet is down from last month

62Ysm9a.gif

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
@menace

Do you see the hypocrisy in your thinking? You want this poor little girl to stand up to an older, racists people but you want your wife and sister to come to you so can fight for them.

You see! you're manipulating my point of view...they can cuss while ordering to come ASAP...tan ya u diidey?..this is what brothers and sisters are for ..The-Stubborn-Screw, you just wanted to score a goal against me you are not about logic and reasoning

@menace

I gain nothing from scoring a goal on you or However you put it, I simply wanted you to understand from a perspective I assumed was by default in all of us.

menace

VIP
@menace

I gain nothing from scoring a goal on you or However you put it, I simply wanted you to understand from a perspective I assumed was by default in all of us.

So now you're advocating that wr dwell on victimhood syndrome. ...waar ninyahow ha I daalin, sxb orad doono tu yarood ku nafistid, sidani si maahaa

@menace

You're not understanding me. In our religion and culture men are the protectors. We have an obligation to protect our brothers and sisters wether or not we are biologically related. This is what I meant by default perspective.

menace

VIP
@menace

You're not understanding me. In our religion and culture men are the protectors. We have an obligation to protect our brothers and sisters wether or not we are biologically related. This is what I meant by default perspective.

But I am not asking of her anything I wouldn't ask of my sister and wife

Canada is doing it wrong. Canada has been very safe from terrorist attacks because it has always remained indifferent and neutral. It is being drugged into this mess and I think Canada is inviting trouble to itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts