A Somali and Filippino sisters who say they never go to Somalia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
So what if Miss universe is beautiful, she's a pageant queen obviously she will be beautiful.

Philippinos are cute when they are mixed with black!

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I've Asian friends and they always say Filippinos are the bottom of the barrel of the Asians.
Chinese, Koreans, Japanese, Vietnamese don't intermarry with Filippinos.

They also look like Bantus with albino. I'm just going by what my authentic Asian friends told me.

tumblr_npzz2k7cZA1u2aztro1_400.gif

so... perpetuating racial stereotypes of a people you don't know? based purely on hearsay?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Nah, Somalis are basically mainly found in the West, Horn, and Gulf. Elsewhere almost nonexistent. On the other hand, you will find big Filipino communities in literally all countries. They are slowly conquering the world in stealth mode.

43-ton-fact-filipinos-are-the-most-powerful-race-in-3087645.png

Why are you shocked? Hybrids always choose and identify with the non somali side. Yes even if they have been raised by the somali side.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Is Maya Jama MJ?
She's Isaaq with a Swedish mother, although her mom doesn't look authentic Swedish, to me she looks like Romanian or Turkish.

Maya reps Somalis and I follow her on snapchat and she always speaks highly of Somalis.

@Reiko cadaan hybrids are slightly better. If people are going to mix it is better for them to mix with born muslims instead of bringing Godless children to this world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts