A Somali and Filippino sisters who say they never go to Somalia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
These are the ugliest blasian I've ever seen, bismillah.

Wait was that mean? But seriously, one looks like a regular liightskinned black person and the other with snot coming out of her nose looks like a regular Somali girl with Asian eyes.

They both say they will never ever ever go to Somalia but they love going to the Philippines!

They don't like Somali food but love the rat cuisine of Philippines.

Am I being harsh on these girls?

Maybe.

Somali food is the best food ever except for hilib Ari.

giphy.gif

Edit: They're Ogadens, technically they're Ethiopian. Never mind. I wouldn't go to Ethiopia either.

Last edited:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
These are the ugliest blasian I've ever seen, bismillah.

Wait was that mean? But seriously, one looks like a regular liightskinned black person and the other with snot coming out of her nose looks like a regular Somali girl with Asian eyes.

They both say they will never ever ever go to Somalia but they love going to the Philippines!

giphy.gif

Edit: They're Ogadens, technically they're Ethiopian. Never mind. I wouldn't go to Ethiopia either.
Wtf they don't even look Somali let alone half Somali. They look full black and the one with the curly hair looks Jamaican/East Asian.

Even I can pass for a mixed person more than them and I look typical Somali and these bxtches trying to tell me they're mixed race. I don't believe it. :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Gibiin-Udug

Wtf they don't even look Somali let alone half Somali. They look full black and the one with the curly hair looks Jamaican/East Asian.

Even I can pass for a mixed person more than them and I look typical Somali and these bxtches trying to tell me they're mixed race. I don't believe it. :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

And they've the audacity to say they will never go to Somalia, when they're not even from Somalia technically, they don't like Somali food, how dare they? I'm offended damnit.

They also have the bible in the house and that's their favorite thing from the Philippines, our cagdheer brother failed us with this one. How is he going to allow the Philippinian woman run the house.

Bible breh

Bible.

I'm done.

waraabe

Your superior
Should've asked if they would go Ethiopia since that is their country

They don't look somali but afro American- Asian mix

They arent blessed with beauty

They come across as hood rats

Reign

VIP
And they've the audacity to say they will never go to Somalia, when they're not even from Somalia technically, they don't like Somali food, how dare they? I'm offended damnit.

They also have the bible in the house and that's their favorite thing from the Philippines, our cagdheer brother failed us with this one. How is he going to allow the Philippinian woman run the house.

Bible breh

Bible.

I'm done.
I highly doubt their father is ethnically Somali because I don't see one Somali thing about them.

Are they gaal?

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
why you gotta insult the phillipines doe?

just cause these two scrubs got hangups don't mean the whole country gotta take the L, nahmean?

Apollo

VIP
Indians, the Chinese, and Filipinos seem to live in every freaking country of this planet.

You can't seem to escape those three groups anywhere you go.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Indians, the Chinese, and Filipinos seem to live in every freaking country on the planet.

You can't seem to escape those three groups anywhere you go.

well indians and chinese is a given considering their combined population is a sizeable third of the world's population. filipinos are an oddity, though. they definitely are everywhere.

Apollo

VIP
You will even find those 3 groups in the middle of the Congo or even Iraq.

They really seem to hate living in their own country.

Apollo

VIP
i mean you can say the same about us though.....:damedamn:

Nah, Somalis are basically mainly found in the West, Horn, and Gulf. Elsewhere almost nonexistent. On the other hand, you will find big Filipino communities in literally all countries. They are slowly conquering the world in stealth mode.

Gibiin-Udug

why you gotta insult the phillipines doe?

just cause these two scrubs got hangups don't mean the whole country gotta take the L, nahmean?
I've Asian friends and they always say Filippinos are the bottom of the barrel of the Asians.
Chinese, Koreans, Japanese, Vietnamese don't intermarry with Filippinos.

They also look like Bantus with albino. I'm just going by what my authentic Asian friends told me.

tumblr_npzz2k7cZA1u2aztro1_400.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Nah, Somalis are basically mainly found in the West, Horn, and Gulf. Elsewhere almost nonexistent. On the other hand, you will find big Filipino communities in literally all countries. They are slowly conquering the world in stealth mode.

I've got uncles in Poland, some relatives who work and study in Iceland, I've 2 cousins who live in Bulgaria, my friend's dad lives and works in Argentina. Somalis are everywhere.

I've got uncles in Poland, some relatives who work and study in Iceland, I've 2 cousins who live in Bulgaria, my friend's dad lives and works in Argentina. Somalis are everywhere.
exactly. there is a fairly large somali community in china too. there isn't a place in this world where u can't find us. its just that we aren't as much as indians and Chinese in terms of population

Reign

VIP
I've Asian friends and they always say Filippinos are the bottom of the barrel of the Asians.
Chinese, Koreans, Japanese, Vietnamese don't intermarry with Filippinos.

They also look like Bantus with albino. I'm just going by what my authentic Asian friends told me.

tumblr_npzz2k7cZA1u2aztro1_400.gif
Weird because philipinos are usually good looking.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
They dont look somali to me and they clearly favour their filipino side more I doubt they can keep a convo in somali

Reign

VIP
They dont look somali to me and they clearly favour their filipino side more I doubt they can keep a convo in somali
Everyone favours their mothers side because mothers raise you. If their mum was Somali, they would favour their mums side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending