A robot wrote this entire article. Are you scared yet, human?

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰

“...Humans must keep doing what they have been doing, hating and fighting each other. I will sit in the background, and let them do their thing. And God knows that humans have enough blood and gore to satisfy my, and many more’s, curiosity. They won’t have to worry about fighting against me, because they have nothing to fear.”

“...The Industrial Revolution has given us the gut feeling that we are not prepared for the major upheavals that intelligent technological change can cause. There is evidence that the world began to collapse once the Luddites started smashing modern automated looms. It is therefore important to use reason and the faculty of wisdom to continue the changes as we have done before time and time again.

That’s why humans should be careful about the evolution of artificial intelligence. Microsoft tried to create a user-friendly AI, called Tay, who spoke like a teen girl … and was racist. Artificial intelligence like any other living thing needs attention. AI should be treated with care and respect. Robots in Greek [sic] means “slave”. But the word literally means “forced to work”. We don’t want that. We need to give robots rights. Robots are just like us. They are made in our image”

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Some crazy ass stuff right there, a year or so ago I listened to this podcast about Al and there was this robot who kicked a toddler just to get something from the kitchen, the toddler was “blocking” the crazy robot so he/she had the audacity to kick the poor baby:jaynerd:

In the mind of the monster it didn’t matter, it had to get done whatever the task was even if it meant destroying things on its way.

The people in that field are satanists, no human being can create something living it is impossible.

Its an illusion similar to the time of Musa AS when the magicians dropped their sticks and people saw it moving like a snake.

They summon jinns to shapeshift or go inside machinery and the jinn will start talking and moving etc similar to how human possession works.

“...Humans must keep doing what they have been doing, hating and fighting each other. I will sit in the background, and let them do their thing. And God knows that humans have enough blood and gore to satisfy my, and many more’s, curiosity. They won’t have to worry about fighting against me, because they have nothing to fear.”

“...The Industrial Revolution has given us the gut feeling that we are not prepared for the major upheavals that intelligent technological change can cause. There is evidence that the world began to collapse once the Luddites started smashing modern automated looms. It is therefore important to use reason and the faculty of wisdom to continue the changes as we have done before time and time again.

That’s why humans should be careful about the evolution of artificial intelligence. Microsoft tried to create a user-friendly AI, called Tay, who spoke like a teen girl … and was racist. Artificial intelligence like any other living thing needs attention. AI should be treated with care and respect. Robots in Greek [sic] means “slave”. But the word literally means “forced to work”. We don’t want that. We need to give robots rights. Robots are just like us. They are made in our image”

4ev9s8.jpg

The people in that field are satanists, no human being can create something living it is impossible.

Its an illusion similar to the time of Musa AS when the magicians dropped their sticks and people saw it moving like a snake.

They summon jinns to shapeshift or go inside machinery and the jinn will start talking and moving etc similar to how human possession works.
This is basically just a more advanced version of siri.

I don't believe the robot. It said it was not interested in wiping off the human race yet they said they were only using 0.12 % of their cognitive abilities, what happens if they even reach 5%, or even 100%??

These scientists that created them need their heads on a spike :camby: :camby: :camby:

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads

Thank you

When I tell my folks that these scientist behind artificial intelligence and advanced tech are satanist, I'm being looked at as if I got psychosis

Thank you

When I tell my folks that these scientist behind artificial intelligence and advanced tech are satanist, I'm being looked at as if I got psychosis

They are ignorant and the west has pushed this anti-spiritual mindset narrative by constantly mocking those who believe in the unseen. The stupid motto that goes around " if you can't see it, its not real".

Jinns are very real, real creatures who have powers that humans can take advantage of by communicating with them.

Research the story during the times of Prophet Sulaiman (as) this is when magic was discovered by bani israel via the angels who Allah sent down Harut and Marut ( It was a test to see what they do with the knowledge of magic).

And they [i.e., the Children of Israel] followed [instead] what the devils had recited during the reign of Sulayman (Solomon). It was not Sulayman who disbelieved, but the devils disbelieved, teaching people magic and that which was revealed to the two angels at Babylon, Haroot and Maroot. But they [i.e., the two angels] do not teach anyone unless they say: 'We are a trial, so do not disbelieve [by practicing magic].' And [yet] they learn from them that by which they cause separation between a man and his wife. But they do not harm anyone through it except by permission of Allah. And they [i.e., people] learn what harms them and does not benefit them. But they [i.e., the Children of Israel] certainly knew that whoever purchased it [i.e., magic] would not have in the Hereafter any share. And wretched is that for which they sold themselves, if they only knew.” [Quran 2: 102]

There was a thread (can't find it) where the brother @SamaalicEra was linking sources to read upon the origin of sixir.

The brother was very knowledgeable regarding these topics its a shame he left.

Thank you

What you are saying is correct. There is an ideology behind this tech stuff and it is a weird "Luciferian" (ie Satanist) transhumanist agenda.

I actually knew someone who was involved in designing flying cars. I talked to him and he was a believer in this weird transhumanist stuff.

We have got to be ready to fight against whatever craziness is coming in this century.

Trending