A Religion of Peace?

Killing Infidels in Hinduism

The religion closest to peaceful is Buddhism or Jainism, the rest are all violent is some form or another.

I have to stop being rhetorical with my thread titles. People take the rhetorical thread titles literally.

Being as peaceful as possible is not the ultimate yardstick.

Islam is the true religion.

As for being peaceful- being overly peaceful and being overly aggressive are both extremes. What is correct is to be in the middle.

inflorescence

The Horn ~~~
The batshit crazy hindu nationalists really did ruin the religions reputation. You used to see atheists/hippie cadaans claiming hinduism and buddhism as the only good and peaceful religions

The idea that being peaceful is inherently right and that violence is inherently wrong is untrue. There are situations where you have to be peaceful and there are situations when violence is necessary or praiseworthy.

For example, someone attacks you and you defend yourself- I don't think it's actually obligatory but you have every right to use violence to defend yourself. So the concept that violence is inherently wrong is incorrect and I think it is based on Christianity.

Christianity teaches that you can't even defend yourself. Judaism teaches that you can attack non-Jews.

The Jewish position is one extreme. The Christian position is another extreme. Islam is in the middle.

Look up the recent attacks on muslims. they want to conquer and no one notices because they act innocent. also they are anti-women lool
Like I said look at the religion not the people who represent it look at ISIS in the media’s eyes that’s how they see us it’s not fair to say the same instead we should be better and look at the religion not the representers

I don’t just saying we should look at the religion instead of the people

Okay.

You compared the BJP types with ISIS.

How many Muslim countries are there? I think 20+.

How many Hindu countries are there? I think only one. I know there are Hindu communities worldwide but I think India is the only one that is as overwhelmingly Hindu as it is. Mauritius is estimated at 48% Hindu.

So out of one Hindu-majority country- one out of one is governed by the BJP.

Out of all the Muslim countries- which one is governed by ISIS?

Okay.

You compared the BJP types with ISIS.

How many Muslim countries are there? I think 20+.

How many Hindu countries are there? I think only one. I know there are Hindu communities worldwide but I think India is the only one that is as overwhelmingly Hindu as it is. Mauritius is estimated at 48% Hindu.

So out of one Hindu-majority country- one out of one is governed by the BJP.

Out of all the Muslim countries- which one is governed by ISIS?
I meant western media thinks of Muslims of Big bearded isis living people sadly

Trending