A reckless Geeljire carrying the Omicron indhayar hargab virus flees a hospital in India. A huge manhunt was conducted.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

How are you gonna come into someone’s house and try to spread a disease.
You’re told you have the virus, how do you then leave the hospital and into the population?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

How are you gonna come into someone’s house and try to spread a disease.
You’re told you have the virus, how do you then leave the hospital and into the population?

Somalis. that is How. We Waz Free Gangstas

1639648903721.png

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
They mention his somalinimo like he is a species of a wild baboon "17 special teams were sent out to find the somali" :damn: :damn:

Can you blame them ?

Evidently they treated the situation as an escaped chimpanzee. I sure agree with them. We should be treated like the xoolos we are.

You have deep seated self loathing issues his individual escapee he should be treated as such no point of paint all Somalis with one brush the patient has to answer and give reasons for his actions period.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You have deep seated self loathing issues his individual escapee he should be treated as such no point of paint all Somalis with one brush the patient has to answer and give reasons for his actions period.

I am liberated of any bad feelings as a Somali. I’ve acknowledged the truth. The truth should liberate us all.

Trending

Latest posts