A rare bond: Uganda and Somalia brought together by love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Uganda should be the one bootlicking Somalia after Somalia during Siyaad Barre's administration stopped the war between Tanzania and Uganda. :gucciwhat:and why is HSM still a thing

is that museveni?

How the heck did they meet :russ:

Museveni used to live in Somalia as political asylum seeker and barre helped him to introduce him to international world and meetings like he took Museveni to all his travels and international conferences. Museveni wanted to marry Somali lady who rejected him at that time. (She is now refugee in western country).

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
HSM would sell you and your family for pennies, check his family 's life style in Tanzania (he is millionaire just from 5 years as Somali president)

As Somalia is stabilising, i would rather stick with a thieve that backs my beesha's interest then an honest individual not keeping interest of my beesha.
Kikuyu Style All The Way!:samwelcome:

As Somalia is stabilising, i would rather stick with a thieve that backs my beesha's interest then an honest individual not keeping interest of my beesha.
Kikuyu Style All The Way!:samwelcome:

Do you think that thief will honour his words or look after his people? You are wrong, first HSM didn't even liberate his own village from alkebab or help reer Mogadishu (his subclan) from amisom 'a abuse. Little tell little secret all these states governors, politicians have one common interest which is looting the country. They don't care about clan or tribe. They are getting rich by playing you idiots here. None of them care to his own subsubsubclan. It is business for them. Steal and buy houses around world, send their kids to best schools. While the tribe, clan business for sheeps that follow them.

When I saw this earlier today, my heart skipped a beat when they said in-laws while HSM was in the picture. I was thinking; what on earth do they have on HSM since the dear ex-presidente is giving away a daughter to the Ugandans? because the groom didn't look Somali to me in the video. I was fearing for the dear ex-presidente HSM 's legacy for a sec. Phew!:wowsweat: thank god.

Midda kale, why is this even news? hhh

waraabe

Your superior
hsm brought lot of investment to mogadisho, under him Mogadishu developed the fastest. If i was reer muqdisho i would demand him back. every politician is corrupt, at least a corrupt leader that does something

waraabe

Your superior
Do you think that thief will honour his words or look after his people? You are wrong, first HSM didn't even liberate his own village from alkebab or help reer Mogadishu (his subclan) from amisom 'a abuse. Little tell little secret all these states governors, politicians have one common interest which is looting the country. They don't care about clan or tribe. They are getting rich by playing you idiots here. None of them care to his own subsubsubclan. It is business for them. Steal and buy houses around world, send their kids to best schools. While the tribe, clan business for sheeps that follow them.

hypocrite , you support farmaajo who hasn't done a single thing because he hails from your clan

hypocrite , you support farmaajo who hasn't done a single thing because he hails from your clan

Unlike you, I support farmaajo because he is not corrupted or thief but you don't support him & corrupted HSM because you are tribalist person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts