A Rapist In The Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naw i was interested in taking down the big dudes. actual fugitives, murderers, drug dealers, serial killers and etc.i wasn't really interested in chasing down niggas for some simple weed bullshit. thats why i was aiming for feds instead of police. I was gonan purse this route. college-join the coast guard-apply to fed agency.

now all that is a back up plan. right now im just trying to get into medical school. if i do get into med school, then being a military physcian is a back up plan.
Let's see, you wanna be a gun wielding cop and a rifle toting front line soldier. No violent themes there whatsoever. You sound more dangerous than rapist family members.

Interesting you never said white collar criminals. You're a true baiter.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Your own flesh and blood is a monster just because he got his loins wet? Girls are real dramatic. What if it was just temporary loss of control?
He's a monster because he violated someone, there are many ways he can get his needs met but he chose to be disgusting evil human who would hurt someone just to get what he wants so to repeat what I already wrote, I wouldn't want to be related to such a person. Alxd my brothers were raised to respect women and have akhlaq and Deen so I would never have to worry about being in this situation.

He's a monster because he violated someone, there are many ways he can get his needs met but he chose to be disgusting evil human who would hurt someone just to get what he wants so to repeat what I already wrote, I wouldn't want to be related to such a person. Alxd my brothers were raised to respect women and have akhlaq and Deen so I would never have to worry about being in this situation.
Do you think I should report my neighbor's family if I see him? Or is groping not on the same level for you? What if he never speaks to me again?

NotMyL

VIP
Do you think I should report my neighbor's family if I see him? Or is groping not on the same level for you? What if he never speaks to me again?
I would report him, it's just matter of time before he takes it to the next level. I don't know if groping someone would get him in a serious trouble but maybe it can shake him up a bit.

Plot twist: @Bidaar Wanagsan is the actual rapist/groper and he's trying to figure out if one of his family members will expose him.
My FAM loves me. I'm the oldest sibling. They'd ride or die for BW. Also, my criminal activities are limited to smoking certain proscribed substances. My interest in women grows less and less by the year as my eyes dim, my hearing diminishes, and my libido goes the way of the Dodo. Molestation is a young man's game so if your fantasizing about a rough steamy night wth Bidaar, you're twenty years too late. If anything you'd probably be the xoogsade like that character in Nurudin Farax's novel who is raped by his daughter in law. Subxanallah, what is an old man like Farah doing writing about such things anyway.

I would report him, it's just matter of time before he takes it to the next level. I don't know if groping someone would get him in a serious trouble but maybe it can shake him up a bit.
So you think titty grabbing is a gateway drug to more serious offences?

James is a cool dude though. We invite him for iftar on Ramadan when I have friends over at my place and he has us round to watch football at his big fat house. We all congregate around the Tv, burritos in hand, and yell like frat boys. I'm supposed to lock his kid brother up after he let us go for a spin on his Harley Davidson?

NotMyL

VIP
So you think titty grabbing is a gateway drug to more serious offences?

James is a cool dude though. We invite him for iftar on Ramadan when I have friends over at my place and he has us round to watch football at his big fat house. We all congregate around the Tv, burritos in hand, and yell like frat boys. I'm supposed to lock his kid brother up after he let us go for a spin on his Harley Davidson?

More often than not, yeah! Your relationship with the predator's brother seems to be more important to you than doing the right thing so Idk why you are asking us, the what should I do.

More often than not, yeah! Your relationship with the predator's brother seems to be more important to you than doing the right thing so Idk why you are asking us, the what should I do.
I'm not gonna see his bro in all likelihood. With the cops after him he won't be showing his face around here any time soon, but I know friends and family who've committed felonies - not sexual assault - more like fighting with wooden clubs, and it never crossed anybody's mind to call the boys in blue. Pretty sure that's common. I doubt it would have changed a thing if they broke into some bootylicious woman's underwear. I doubt you'd report your grandad either if he copped a feel in his retirement home. Is this not proof that morality is bunk? Everybody puts their own clan ahead of justice.

Every time someone answers your alleged dilemma, you say you don’t believe them...so why ask in the first place. It makes this a pointless excercise.

The fact that someone enjoys sexually abusing women is not a good reason to let them get away with it. If a murderer enjoyed killing, should we let them? I’m also confused about your random anecdotes about his brother. Dropping the predator’s brother off to church and riding his Harley does not alleviate any wrong doing.

Also, I’m honestly not sure we are getting the full picture. Either this is about you as Reiko suggested or this is an attempt to get more attention from strangers on a forum. I suspect it’s a bit of both.

Every time someone answers your alleged dilemma, you say you don’t believe them...so why ask in the first place. It makes this a pointless excercise.

The fact that someone enjoys sexually abusing women is not a good reason to let them get away with it. If a murderer enjoyed killing, should we let them? I’m also confused about your random anecdotes about his brother. Dropping the predator’s brother off to church and riding his Harley does not alleviate any wrong doing.

Also, I’m honestly not sure we are getting the full picture. Either this is about you as Reiko suggested or this is an attempt to get more attention from strangers on a forum. I suspect it’s a bit of both.
Who said we should let people get away with enjoying titty play? I would report your black as coal African ass if you stepped afoul of the law. But that's because you're not family or friend. People commit crimes every day, I suspect you have committed a fair few yourself. Don't see your family grassing you up the feds. But you want others to get a spell in the clink courtesy of their relatives?

Random anecdotes? What's random about describing the moral character of the guy? You think it would be the same if he was a criminal too? Yeesh.

Would you turn your brother in if he was a rapist? My neighbor's brother is wanted by the cops for groping a woman. He's gone on the run. The police came knocking for him today. Waa isku naxe walaalayal. My neighbor James is a law abiding, tax paying, property owning gent. I drive him to the kaniisad on Sundays when I'm going fishing sometimes. He tells me ninyahow nabi Cissa wu ku jecel yahay ee maad u sujuudi. I tell him I think Geezus is a swell guy too. I wonder if he is related to @TooMacaan sometimes.

Once these guys make one convert, they think every geeljire will submit to the Holy Ghost if you dangle a green card in front of him. I ain't gonna make rukuuc for no Casper.

Say what you will about his dawah methods, but James is not a sexual predator. He's more chaste than Adam and Eve before they had the benefit of fig leafs. His sibling is another story. He's a layabout. Good for nothing bum. I was not surprised at all that he's a booty snatcher. The neighbor was embarrassed that I saw so many cops descend on the property. Apparently it's the second time they came to get their man.

He told me I was at work the last time the blue sirens pulled up and he texted his wayward sibling to not return home. He said "wouldn't you cover up for your bro too?".

I said No, because my younger brother is a scumbag. He slept with my ex lover of three years and, in her words, "touched me where no man before has gone ". I've never been so triggered in my life wallahi. My kid bro told me we were not longer an item, so why do I care if he dives into her well deeper than a scuba diver? I never spoke to him after that. If the cops asked I would turn him in faster than a lightening bolt.

But that's because he cucked me. If he did not, I probably would shelter the libidinous bastard. Nobody wants their kin rotting in a cell with a Tyrone starved of female affection and indiscriminate about which orifice he plunges into. What does that say about how men think? Even us lawabiding citizens protect the criminals. What does it say about ethics and morality? Is it all relative?

I don't want you girls getting on your high horse either. What if the rapist was your dad? So many divorced aabos in their fifties cant get laid any more these days. Would you call the fuzz on him if he pounced on a little cutie in the dark of night?

:pachah1:

You're writing style man is so interesting and funny. It's unpredictable and has a strange structure to it.

"My kid bro told me we were not longer an item, so why do I care if he dives into her well deeper than a scuba diver?"

:chrisfreshhah:

"He's more chaste than Adam and Eve before they had the benefit of fig leafs."

:ooh:

That shit is rhyming sxb.

But on topic, I would look at him completely different if he did that cuz that's fucked up and keep him away from any future daughter I may have. Would I turn him in?

:kanyeshrug:

I'm between a rock and a hard place on that tbh. Not an easy decision at all.

"So many divorced aabos in their fifties cant get laid any more these days."

This is actually true, but rape is never justified. Even though it's haram, he can jerk off or call a prostitute and that would be better than rape.

So you're a snitch eh? You must not have too many friends. You think only FOBs are lawbreakers? I came to the West as a fully grown man with a hairline that makes Mo Farah's head look abundant with tresses. And I've never been a criminal. My cousins however were born in Switzerland and they are gangbangers to a man.

:damn:
:dead::dead1:

:pachah1:

You're writing style man is so interesting and funny. It's unpredictable and has a strange structure to it.

"My kid bro told me we were not longer an item, so why do I care if he dives into her well deeper than a scuba diver?"

:chrisfreshhah:

"He's more chaste than Adam and Eve before they had the benefit of fig leafs."

:ooh:

That shit is rhyming sxb.

But on topic, I would look at him completely different if he did that cuz that's fucked up and keep him away from any future daughter I may have. Would I turn him in?

:kanyeshrug:

I'm between a rock and a hard place on that tbh. Not an easy decision at all.

"So many divorced aabos in their fifties cant get laid any more these days."

This is actually true, but rape is never justified. Even though it's haram, he can jerk off or call a prostitute and that would be better than rape.
The feminists say every man is a potential rapist. So what if you down a few beers and a curvy babe leads you on. Surely in that state of impaired judgement consent is a shadowy concept. Next thing you know she screams bloody murder and poor Abdi gets snitched on by his dad. Is that the kind of society we want to foster?

Yes everybody commits crimes however there are crimes which are certainly worse and require people to take action so it doesn’t happen again. The outcomes of these crimes are significantly worse and carry a heavy burden on the victim. Your attempt at downplaying sexual violence is awful. The victims of rape are often left broken as a result of these crimes.

Rape, child molestation and murder are the cut off zones for many people when deciding whether to report someone. If you can’t understand why this is, then I think you need help.

@MrKnowles

Women are the biggest sexual predators. They used to undress me with their eyes all the time when I still had a full head of hair. They'd committ rape too if they could subdue us. I was molested as a kid by my aunt Maryam. She was ugly, fat, and divorced. I never reported her because she had a heart of gold. She always bought me xalwo iyo nacnac and never beat me when I failed my Quran lesson unlike adeer Muhammad. I just think she was sexually frustrated and wanted to blow off some steam.

The feminists say every man is a potential rapist. So what if you down a few beers and a curvy babe leads you on. Surely in that state of impaired judgement consent is a shadowy concept. Next thing you know she screams bloody murder and poor Abdi gets snitched on by his dad. Is that the kind of society we want to foster?

Wallahi especially with this #metoo bullshit rn where even ppl who're awkward like Aziz Ansari r gettin thrown under the bus.

Wallahi especially with this #metoo bullshit rn where even ppl who're awkward like Aziz Ansari r gettin thrown under the bus.
Ansari is a SJW cuck. He deserves to be raped by the PC goon squad. I'm talking about honest brothers who go for a muff dive under the influence of the grape. Can't report that nigga.

Ansari is a SJW cuck. He deserves to be raped by the PC goon squad. I'm talking about honest brothers who go for a muff dive under the influence of the grape. Can't report that nigga.

Can't help but feel a little sorry for him. He was so feminist, but they didn't have his back.

Whenever shit goes down, your REAL people gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and cover for you even if you fucked up

Can't help but feel a little sorry for him. He was so feminist, but they didn't have his back.

Whenever shit goes down, your REAL people gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and cover for you even if you fucked up
SJWs always devour their own. Usually the more a dude virtue signals, the more he's got to hide.

Status
Not open for further replies.