A Rapist In The Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you turn your brother in if he was a rapist? My neighbor's brother is wanted by the cops for groping a woman. He's gone on the run. The police came knocking for him today. Waa isku naxe walaalayal. My neighbor James is a law abiding, tax paying, property owning gent. I drive him to the kaniisad on Sundays when I'm going fishing sometimes. He tells me ninyahow nabi Cissa wu ku jecel yahay ee maad u sujuudi. I tell him I think Geezus is a swell guy too. I wonder if he is related to @TooMacaan sometimes.

Once these guys make one convert, they think every geeljire will submit to the Holy Ghost if you dangle a green card in front of him. I ain't gonna make rukuuc for no Casper.

Say what you will about his dawah methods, but James is not a sexual predator. He's more chaste than Adam and Eve before they had the benefit of fig leafs. His sibling is another story. He's a layabout. Good for nothing bum. I was not surprised at all that he's a booty snatcher. The neighbor was embarrassed that I saw so many cops descend on the property. Apparently it's the second time they came to get their man.

He told me I was at work the last time the blue sirens pulled up and he texted his wayward sibling to not return home. He said "wouldn't you cover up for your bro too?".

I said No, because my younger brother is a scumbag. He slept with my ex lover of three years and, in her words, "touched me where no man before has gone ". I've never been so triggered in my life wallahi. My kid bro told me we were not longer an item, so why do I care if he dives into her well deeper than a scuba diver? I never spoke to him after that. If the cops asked I would turn him in faster than a lightening bolt.

But that's because he cucked me. If he did not, I probably would shelter the libidinous bastard. Nobody wants their kin rotting in a cell with a Tyrone starved of female affection and indiscriminate about which orifice he plunges into. What does that say about how men think? Even us lawabiding citizens protect the criminals. What does it say about ethics and morality? Is it all relative?

I don't want you girls getting on your high horse either. What if the rapist was your dad? So many divorced aabos in their fifties cant get laid any more these days. Would you call the fuzz on him if he pounced on a little cutie in the dark of night?

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
why is he groping people. Like that's sexual assault. Man if my brother sexually assaulting females and the cops pull up on me and ask about him, he getting snitched on. a good brother wouldn't put his own brother in a situation like that. Go get a GF if you really can't contain your urges.

why is he groping people. Like that's sexual assault. Man if my brother sexually assaulting females and the cops pull up on me and ask about him, he getting snitched on. a good brother wouldn't put his own brother in a situation like that. Go get a GF if you really can't contain your urges.
So you'd let your bro pick up the soap in jail?

What a strange question to ask. And I love how you drew it out and started telling us about driving his brother to Church. Why was the important in the story. I hate when people who are bad at telling stories always insist on telling it. Cut to the chase.

To answer your question of course I would report a rapist. Regardless of the relation. You did the crime you’re doing the time.

What a strange question to ask. And I love how you drew it out and started telling us about driving his brother to Church. Why was the important in the story. I hate when people who are bad at telling stories always insist on telling it. Cut to the chase.

To answer your question of course I would report a rapist. Regardless of the relation. You did the crime you’re doing the time.
The kaniisad was important because it proves the guy is a godly man. He's not an ciyal suuq. If he was, it wouldn't be a dilemma. Just a predator protecting a predator.

Strange? This stuff happens every day kid. Somalis protect killers and rapists from their own tribe, let alone their family. You're telling me there is no emotional hurdle at all when it comes to criminals in your own family?

that's even worse. The person i looked up to my whole life, is suddenly this evil person. Imagine what he was doing to other women before this incident. Im still reporting him.
Why do I not believe you? You'd probably say his accusers are lying s. I saw it happen in Baidoa in 1985 when my teacher's son was accused of being too free with his schlong around women. Everybody knew it was true, but the teacher said it was fake news.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Why do I not believe you? You'd probably say his accusers are lying s. I saw it happen in Baidoa in 1985 when my teacher's son was accused of being too free with his schlong around women. Everybody knew it was true, but the teacher said it was fake news.
i always had an interest in working in the law enforcement field. So it has dawned on me if i would snitch on a family member if they commited some serious crimes, or if i was questioned about my family members. I wouldn't lie, i would just tell the truth.

I am not really interestd in law enforcement anymore, more interested in health now.

i always had an interest in working in the law enforcement field. So it has dawned on me if i would snitch on a family member if they commited some serious crimes, or if i was questioned about my family members. I wouldn't lie, i would just tell the truth.

I am not really interestd in law enforcement anymore, more interested in health now.
Love how you switched it to serious crime. So you would lie if it was not a felony? Typical qaxooti.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Love how you switched it to serious crime. So you would lie if it was not a felony? Typical qaxooti.
i wouldn't lie to cops in general if they asked me questions about a crime my family member commited. none of my family members are fobs. Pops been here for like for like more than 40 years, mom been here for like 20+ years. brothers and sisters born here. Them niggas know the laws of the USA. They know not to commit crimes.

i wouldn't lie to cops in general if they asked me questions about a crime my family member commited. none of my family members are fobs. Pops been here for like for like more than 40 years, mom been here for like 20+ years. brothers and sisters born here. Them niggas know the laws of the USA. They know not to commit crimes.
So you're a snitch eh? You must not have too many friends. You think only FOBs are lawbreakers? I came to the West as a fully grown man with a hairline that makes Mo Farah's head look abundant with tresses. And I've never been a criminal. My cousins however were born in Switzerland and they are gangbangers to a man.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
So you're a snitch eh? You must not have too many friends. You think only FOBs are lawbreakers? I came to the West as a fully grown man with a hairline that makes Mo Farah's head look abundant with tresses. And I've never been a criminal. My cousins however were born in Switzerland and they are gangbangers to a man.
no, i seen a lot of fobs and new immigrants do great in america. im just saying if police start asking questions, i aint lying.

So you're pro-law enforcement. Could be worse. You could be one of those BLM Dindus. Why did you wanna be a cop? Is it cuz you like slamming blacks against the hood of your patrol car and spreading their legs, or because your school grades are low as a motherfucker?

@Jerome in the house

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Tltr... but to answer your question yes I would turn him in, if he's a monster capable of raping someone, he's no longer my brother and I will be on the phone like

The_Real_Story_Behind_Black_Guy_On_The_Phone_Meme-500x500.jpg

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
i was always interested, in helping my community and reducing crime. I lived in some ghetto ass areas. I still do respect the BLM movement, but i am not about the whole f*ck cops movement. Because there are a lot of good cops compared to bad ones. my grades were never bed, i was interested in working in federal law enforcement. I was a real federal law enforcement nut as a kid. I was watching documentaries all the time, i even read the non fiction books about some agents. amazing books by the way

Tltr... but to answer your question yes I would turn him in, if he's a monster capable of raping someone, he's no longer my brother and I will be on the phone like

The_Real_Story_Behind_Black_Guy_On_The_Phone_Meme-500x500.jpg
Your own flesh and blood is a monster just because he got his loins wet? Girls are real dramatic. What if it was just temporary loss of control?

i was always interested, in helping my community and reducing crime. I lived in some ghetto ass areas. I still do respect the BLM movement, but i am not about the whole f*ck cops movement. Because there are a lot of good cops compared to bad ones. my grades were never bed, i was interested in working in federal law enforcement. I was a real federal law enforcement nut as a kid. I was watching documentaries all the time, i even read the non fiction books about some agents. amazing books by the way
So you just wanna put your hand down people's briefs for contraband. All cop wannabes are on a power trip.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
So you just wanna put your hand down people's briefs for contraband. All cop wannabes are on a power trip.
Naw i was interested in taking down the big dudes. actual fugitives, murderers, drug dealers, serial killers and etc.i wasn't really interested in chasing down niggas for some simple weed bullshit. thats why i was aiming for feds instead of police. I was gonan purse this route. college-join the coast guard-apply to fed agency.

now all that is a back up plan. right now im just trying to get into medical school. if i do get into med school, then being a military physcian is a back up plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending