A racist French anchor talks about Somalis in Minnesota

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
those arabs and blacks are very weak and integrated so much that you can't distinguish from the whites and france has the largest muslim population in europe but they are the most useless france gov with their bullshit laicité made a law banning all hijabs in public schools and even in government buildings tou can't get a job with a headscarf let a lone hijab and those arabs never even protested if their were large population of somalis it will have been different story i went to france and some somali girls told me that when they are at the gates of the school they take off their khimar
North African berbers you mean :mahubowtf:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Totally arab .... :mahubowtf:

Last edited:
those arabs and blacks are very weak and integrated so much that you can't distinguish from the whites and france has the largest muslim population in europe but they are the most useless france gov with their bullshit laicité made a law banning all hijabs in public schools and even in government buildings tou can't get a job with a headscarf let a lone hijab and those arabs never even protested if their were large population of somalis it will have been different story i went to france and some somali girls told me that when they are at the gates of the school they take off their khimar

wallahi i pity them

i had some acquaintances that were international students from France, some with roots from maghreb others from west africa. Whenever we start making jokes about each other, they'd make jokes about starvation and what not and I'd ask is that funny to you? and they'd tell me that's the kind of jokes they make in france about somali, hunger jokes=somali jokes

then i had to break down to them, that I'd rather be a starving miskeen then a to cadaans, and they're s historically and currently, wallahi they probably feel that soul burning ether to this day :farole:

The Frenchy idiots really think Somalis are the majority of blacks in America? And MN is pretty sunny during the summer so I don't know what exactly they're getting at.

it is a fact that england has one of the worst weathers in the world it is dark and gloomy it has an affect on people ´s mentally and well being sun is a blessing
D9F37AFC-A362-4B97-B90E-3D72A6594843.jpeg

Sniff sniff ah good old smell of petrol and body odor along with a touch of a burning fast food restaurant. Perfect weather we’re having.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
The French ought to thank us for clearing french neighborhoods full of nazis, on their own might i add.

we gave them nazi soldiers who we captured alive, they give us rasiscm.

what a spineless ungrateful civilization.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
So she affirmed that Somalis are black, BLM degenerated must be happy to hear that.

Franchement je suis tellement de bonne foi que je désespère à trouver un rapport pertinent entre les événements qui se déroulent à Minneapolis et sa remarque. Complètement hors sujet. mais ce n'est pas la première fois que les médias français déblatèrent des inepties et sûrement pas la dernière fois.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
My family almost moved to Minnesota in '96, my grandma, uncle and aunties were already settled there as the first wave and the Somali community all over America were moving to the twin cities in mass for job opportunities, and strength in numbers. The state was also very welcoming of new comers to assist in getting documents and benefits much faster.

Back then, we were small in number but we were heavily dependent on each other. Like there was a community van that people used for car pooling to buy Halal meat from the arabs on the other side of town. There were different days each family used the van to go grocery shopping, seek housing assistance and adult tutoring classes.

Hard times, but great memories too :)

Im hearing Somalis in MN are being targeted. I knew they were going to direct negative attention on to themselves by taking part in these protestors. Why couldnt they have just minded their business like the other Africans, now i,m worried for my family in the U.S thanks to these dumb "we are black" identity-less idiots.

Do y’all find this racist? I mean we come from a warm place. I hate cold weather, I literally break out in hives etc.

Trending