A racist French anchor talks about Somalis in Minnesota

exactly my point. U will find only a few educated Malis, nay Djiboutians. The majority annoying poor & uneducated malis dont want a country with poor welfare system! I am sure even their public houses have a special xaar toilet that splashes water at command. too fancy for the average xaliimo & farah
the are growing somali population in france now but the little population of somalis in france are very productive and educated there are no gangs and the little somali khasaros in france are on to drugs they keep to themselves

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
the are growing somali population in france now but the little population of somalis in france are very productive and educated there are no gangs and the little somali khasaros in france are on to drugs they keep to themselves

exactly. So where does this French Woman get this hate for Somalis from? U only hate the way she does if u live with Somalis. I know.

Apollo

VIP
Shit, the weather is decent here in the summer. It would be better if it lasted longer, but it's aight :win:

Forecast for late next week in Oslo is kind of shitty, but the next few days it is good.

I personally like the climate of Seattle/Vancouver the most, never too hot, never too cold. It is kind of similar to Southern England, kind of.

I can't handle extreme cold or extreme heat.

wallahi they need some somali khasaaros out there

send them reer henny and reer minneapolis out there to bamboozle them all

can you imagine somalis rioting with the gilets jaunes :damn: :damn: :whew:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Isn't that the "infamous" Anna Toulouse. She has American Passport and yet she is a French Journalist. Ain't she proud of her French self, or does she need a American passport for clout......

@Saredo Isn't she French American or am I mistaken?

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Isn't that the old pig Anna Toulouse. That old hag still chatting. She has American Passport and yet she is a French Journalist. Ain't she proud of her French self, or does she need a American passport for clout......

That makes sense now. She is a french american, of course she will hate then lol

Forecast for late next week in Oslo is kind of shitty, but the next few days it is good.

I personally like the climate of Seattle/Vancouver the most, never too hot, never too cold. It is kind of similar to Southern England, kind of.

I can't handle extreme cold or extreme heat.
Nah, the thing is, bad weather, good weather; it's all good. Like Vikings, I've learned to acclimate, -20°C/20°C, it doesn't matter.

Why is he insulting his fellow Caucasians?
french people don't know nothing about somalis they know some djiboutis who are extremely integrated in france bcoz of their colony in djibouti the biggest refugee community in france are the north africans like morocco algeria Tunisia fillowed by west african countries

wallahi they need some somali khasaaros out there

send them reer henny and reer minneapolis out there to bamboozle them all

can you imagine somalis rioting with the gilets jaunes :damn: :damn: :whew:
hahaha it will be no match those arrogant french will be shocked to the core they are used to this morocans and algerians who are lowlife they are so integrated that they even refuse their girls to wear hijjab

french people don't know nothing about somalis they know some djiboutis who are extremely integrated in france bcoz of their colony in djibouti the biggest refugee community in france are the north africans like morocco algeria Tunisia fillowed by west african countries

Yea the Alt-right In France target Maghrebis Alx no Us Somalis for a change :wowsweat:

Alt-right Sweden : Somalis
Alt-right UK :Somalis
Now America too because of the xoloos in Minnihopeless :)

hahaha it will be no match those arrogant french will be shocked to the core they are used to this morocans and algerians who are lowlife they are so integrated that they even refuse their girls to wear hijjab

wallahi they're too used to people seeking their approval.

historically speaking too, most of the africans that live there have a rightful claim to their citizenship and have been living there for generations. Some of their ancestors even fought in the world wars in promise of citizenship and got betrayed. Those africans were all about the vivre ensemble

somalis ain't about that life :childplease::camby:
World class turn coats, only loyalties we have is in our blood ties

wallahi they'd get bamboozled, same goes pour ces négro fragile et ces rebeu lache

France is not « gaajo » and the Somalis here ( reer Djibouti mostly) are educated and lowkey.
If you are educated and keep it lowkey, no harm will happen to you.. But if you want to be ghetto loud mouth and confrontational a lot of bad things will happen to you.

wallahi they're too used to people seeking their approval.

historically speaking too, most of the africans that live there have a rightful claim to their citizenship and have been living there for generations. Some of their ancestors even fought in the world wars in promise of citizenship and got betrayed. Those africans were all about the vivre ensemble

somalis ain't about that life :childplease::camby:
World class turn coats, only loyalties we have is in our blood ties

wallahi they'd get bamboozled, same goes pour ces négro fragile et ces rebeu lache
those arabs and blacks are very weak and integrated so much that you can't distinguish from the whites and france has the largest muslim population in europe but they are the most useless france gov with their bullshit laicité made a law banning all hijabs in public schools and even in government buildings tou can't get a job with a headscarf let a lone hijab and those arabs never even protested if their were large population of somalis it will have been different story i went to france and some somali girls told me that when they are at the gates of the school they take off their khimar

Trending