A question for the Darwinians apostates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axmed Xaji

Your non-biological father
So you mean to tell me he was holding all of them frogs in his mouth while casually holding a conversation :hemad:
What makes this miraculous to you? Of course he could've been holding them in his mouth. They're relatively small things and there are people that can stick giant swords in their mouths. Talented people can do all of those things and it's not a result of the "unseen" and "the eye'' or whatever bullshit people like to believe in. The frogs didn't come out of nowhere. Things like that don't happen. They can only happen if you are ignorant about the reality of things.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Because prozac didn't exist in the past we got all these funky religions created by your historical predecessors.

Buddha, Jesus etc were all lunatics.
@OmarLittle why would Amun Ra asking you to avoid me & that I am mentally ill? What did I do to warrant any of that all I did was ask a question but to Amun Ra some questions are dangerous.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
What makes this miraculous to you? Of course he could've been holding them in his mouth. They're relatively small things and there are people that can stick giant swords in their mouths. Talented people can do all of those things and it's not a result of the "unseen" and "the eye'' or whatever bullshit people like to believe in. The frogs didn't come out of nowhere. Things like that don't happen. They can only happen if you are ignorant about the reality of things.
:sass1:
:sass2:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
How is this impressive? You are gullible man. No wonder you're willing to follow a 7th century merchant's ramblings.
Jewish dabadhilif david Blaine studied the Kabbalah, what do you know about the Kabbalah since you're a Jewish dabadhilif?

"Mysticism and mystical experiences have been a part of Judaism since the earliest days. The Torah contains many stories of mystical experiences, from visitations by angels to prophetic dreams and visions. The Talmud considers the existence of the soul and when it becomes attached to the body. Jewish tradition tells that the souls of all Jews were in existence at the time of the Giving of the Torah and were present at the time and agreed to the Covenant. There are many stories of places similar to Christian heaven and purgatory, of wandering souls and reincarnation. The Talmud contains vague hints of a mystical school of thought that was taught only to the most advanced students and was not committed to writing. There are several references in ancient sources to ma'aseh bereishit (the work of creation) and ma'aseh merkavah (the work of the chariot [of Ezekiel's vision]), the two primary subjects of mystical thought at the time.

In the middle ages, many of these mystical teachings were committed to writing in books like the Zohar. Many of these writings were asserted to be secret ancient writings or compilations of secret ancient writings.

Like most subjects of Jewish belief, the area of mysticism is wide open to personal interpretation. Some traditional Jews take mysticism very seriously. Mysticism is an integral part of Chasidic Judaism, for example, and passages from kabbalistic sources are routinely included in traditional prayer books. Other traditional Jews take mysticism with a grain of salt. One prominent Orthodox Jew, when introducing a speaker on the subject of Jewish mysticism, said basically, "it's nonsense, but it's Jewish nonsense, and the study of anything Jewish, even nonsense, is worthwhile."

The mystical school of thought came to be known as Kabbalah, from the Hebrew root Qof-Beit-Lamed, meaning "to receive, to accept." The word is usually translated as "tradition." In Hebrew, the word does not have any of the dark, sinister, evil connotations that it has developed in English. For example, the English word "cabal" (a secret group of conspirators) is derived from the Hebrew word Kabbalah, but neither the Hebrew word nor the mystical doctrines have any evil implications to Jews. "

http://www.jewfaq.org/m/kabbalah.htm

So you mean to tell me he was holding all of them frogs in his mouth while casually holding a conversation :hemad:

What's your point about the video? Because it's not 'magic' - there's always a method behind the trick.

Here's a video of the story behind it. He spent many years looking for someone to teach him how to project liquids/objects from his stomach at will. Those frogs were temporarily contained in his stomach - not the mouth.

All it takes is a lot of practice.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
What's your point about the video? Because it's not 'magic' - there's always a method behind the trick.

Here's a video of the story behind it. He spent many years looking for someone to teach him how to project liquids/objects from his stomach at will. Those frogs were temporarily contained in his stomach - not the mouth.

So he also drew an eye on the palm of his hand I wonder why does that take a lot of practise too:bell:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
If you see a magic trick, ALWAYS assume it's bullshit if it defies the laws of physics.
You believe in physics? Then you must agree with the Fine Tuned Universe. Btw most of the world greatest physicians agree with it.

Oh @̶R̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶a̶l̶ @Retard decided to post :lolbron:well you only post to defend your miserable life

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
His magic trick are bogus? Come on you could do better than that I thought you was a critical thinker miise you're dogmatic as they come.

Are you honestly going to tell us that this is fake David's Blaine pulling frogs out from his throat?

Wait...don't tell me you actually believe his tricks are real magic :mjlol:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
It is a great jolly w/end for cognitivedissonance. Boowe, enjoy it.
Only Thursdays and Fridays are my weekends since I am a Muslim but the gaalo are finally paying reparations to the people they once colonised and robbed, raped & pillaged their land. There's millions of people from Africa to Asia to South America getting reparation benefit money so I guess you could say everyday is a weekend besides even the queen of England wears a diamond that was stolen from India on her crown :chrisfreshhah:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Calls me crazy for believing in Islam & says anyone who practices a religion is a lunatic yet goes on to use the name @Amun calling himself after an Egyptian god

war aniga ma walaan miise caden ba lagaa heesayaa:mjkkk:

Magic is 100% bullshit. No one can pull a bird out of a hat when a bird wasn't there in the first place. No one can walk on water because covalent bonds that keep water together are very weak and the person would sink. f*ck no I don't believe in "the unseen". You need to be a special kind of stupid to believe that.
Magic use to exist in the time of prophet Suleiman. These self pro claiming magicians, aint doing shit. A lot of them sell their soul.

Benjamin

någon :)
Calls me crazy for believing in Islam & says anyone who practices a religion is a lunatic yet goes on to use the name @Amun calling himself after an Egyptian god

war aniga ma walaan miise caden ba lagaa heesayaa:mjkkk:

Afcore magic is real , it even mentioned in the Quran .

And they followed [instead] what the devils had recited during the reign of Solomon. It was not Solomon who disbelieved, but the devils disbelieved, teaching people magic and that which was revealed to the two angels at Babylon, Harut and Marut. But the two angels do not teach anyone unless they say, "We are a trial, so do not disbelieve [by practicing magic]." And [yet] they learn from them that by which they cause separation between a man and his wife. But they do not harm anyone through it except by permission of Allah . And the people learn what harms them and does not benefit them. But the Children of Israel certainly knew that whoever purchased the magic would not have in the Hereafter any share. And wretched is that for which they sold themselves, if they only knew.

Al-Baqara and Ibn Kathir’s writings.Harut and Marut (mentioned in the Quran in Surah Al-Baqarah) were two angels who are known to be behind bringing black magic to this world1. Quran clarifies the misunderstanding related to their role. They are mentioned in connection with the events that took place during the time of Prophet Solomon / Sulaiman (alaihis salam) the wise prophet and king, who came after Prophet Moses / Musa (alaihis salam). Allah’s revelation in the Quran about Sulaiman (alaihis salam) also clears the misconceptions that the Jews had about him that he was “just a sorcerer or idolator who was carried by the wind.”
Allah had bestowed Prophet Sulaiman (alaihis salam) with certain powers over mankind, Jinn and all other living creatures. Satan wanted to deprive him of this power. One day, as it was his practice, before going to answer the call of nature, Sulaiman (alaihis salam) gave his ring to a woman called Al-Jaradah. Satan took advantage of this opportunity, came in the form of Sulaiman, and took the ring from her and put the ring on. As Allah had decreed to bless the holder of the ring to have many powers, all mankind, the jinn and devils submitted to Satan. Later, when Sulaiman came seeking his ring from the woman, she accused him of being an imposter. Prophet Sulaiman endured this with patience as he knew that this was a test from Allah the Almighty.

With Satan having new powers, the devils were now free to do whatever they wished. It was at this time that they wrote books of black magic and buried them underneath the throne of Prophet Sulaiman (alaihis salam). Black magic and fortune telling came to the earth through these devils who (after having the new powers) would eavesdrop on the descending angels about matters decreed in the Heavens. The devils would then come down to inspire the soothsayers with it, and the latter would add to it many lies of their own. People would then believe them and regard them as trustworthy. The people started writing down these matters and the word spread among the Children of Israel that the Jinn knew the unseen.

Later, when Allah restored to Prophet Sulaiman (alaihis salam) his kingdom, and all those who had strayed away came to follow the straight path once again, Allah the Almighty informed Sulaiman (alaihis salam) about the magic that had become commonplace among his people. This then drove Sulaiman to quickly seize and gather all these writings and put them in a chest and bury them under his throne. All the devils who tried to even approach the chest were burned alive. Prophet Sulaiman took an even harder stance declaring that he would behead anyone who claimed that the devils knew the unseen.

Asif was Sulaiman’s scribe. He knew the Greatest Name of Allah and used to write what he was ordered to by Sulaiman and then bury it underneath the throne. After Sulaiman’s death, a devil came in the form of a human being to the people and said: “I will lead you to an everlasting treasure that will never run out.” He was referring to the writings of Prophet Sulaiman that were buried under the chest. The Satan led the people to dig under Sulaiman’s throne. To provide credibility to his word he also offered to be killed if he was not correct in his claims. After the people dug out all the writings, the devil told them that it was these writings that had given Prophet Sulaiman power over mankind, the Jinn and the birds. The devils altered these books by adding magical and blasphemous writings. The devils wrote about different types of sorcery meant to fulfill different desires.

For example, the devils wrote about how people could get some wishes fulfilled by standing facing the sun and saying some words, and how they could get other wishes fulfilled by standing with their back to the sun and repeating some other words. They wrote this in a book and sealed it with a ring bearing the inscription found on Sulaiman’s ring and titled it with: “This is what has been written by Asif Ibn Barkhiya by the order of King Sulaiman Ibn Dawud: from the treasures of knowledge.” Then, they buried it under Sulaiman’s throne.

It was rumored and circulated that Sulaiman had been a sorcerer. Satan established himself as an orator and said: “O people! Sulaiman was not a prophet; he was only a sorcerer! Go and seek his sorcery in his dwellings and luggage.” And he led them to the buried “treasure”. The people said: “By Allah! Sulaiman was a sorcerer who subjected us through his magic.” But the believers from among them said: “Nay, he was a faithful Prophet.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts