A question for the Darwinians apostates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Here's a video about the magician David Blaine, he's got a drawing of an eye on the palm of his hand and when asked by the presenter about it he says it protects him. The all seeing eye symbol is everywhere my question is this do you believe in magic, do you believe in beings existing in other dimensions other than ours basically do you believe in the unseen? And what does the eye symbol mean to you?
IMG_3722.PNG

@Noir @VixR @Adheer Warsame @AbdiJohnson @OmarLittle @

Axmed Xaji

Your non-biological father
Magic is 100% bullshit. No one can pull a bird out of a hat when a bird wasn't there in the first place. No one can walk on water because covalent bonds that keep water together are very weak and the person would sink. f*ck no I don't believe in "the unseen". You need to be a special kind of stupid to believe that.

Axmed Xaji

Your non-biological father
If you see a magic trick, ALWAYS assume it's bullshit if it defies the laws of physics. They're fucking with your brain, that's it. A sword cannot turn into a snake unless both a sword and a snake are present in the first place.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Wara waaxas waxba kamajiran
His magic trick are bogus? Come on you could do better than that I thought you was a critical thinker miise you're dogmatic as they come.

Are you honestly going to tell us that this is fake David's Blaine pulling frogs out from his throat?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Magic is 100% bullshit. No one can pull a bird out of a hat when a bird wasn't there in the first place. No one can walk on water because covalent bonds that keep water together are very weak and the person would sink. f*ck no I don't believe in "the unseen". You need to be a special kind of stupid to believe that.

:kanyehmm:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
So you think this is real? OMG I swear you are limited. Yes, there are frogs and he is spitting them out. What makes you think he wasn't holing frogs in his mouth? How is this even a magic trick?
So you mean to tell me he was holding all of them frogs in his mouth while casually holding a conversation :hemad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts