A push against online shaming in Minnesota's Somali community

It's all love I'll try your weird combo of food tomorrow
iu

bro I dont think you understand how easy its to trick a girl. Most girls if they like a guy will send pics and even let you film it. Thats women for you
That’s nuts and if you’d do that this may sound harsh but you got no one to blame but yourself when he sends it to everyone you know. Relationships fall apart and you just gave him enough ammo to keep you in it or send you down judgement alley.

Some Guys are always gonna be emotional dirtbags when relationships ends you just gotta know not to be that vulnerable.

It’s a raw deal but it’s simple for a girl just say no! I don’t understand how a girl would ever agree to that and then feel bad when the guy leaks it. What did they think was gonna happen?

The smart halimos make you film without their face in it. The most would be doggstyle with their hijab showing. :ooh:

Never thought of exposing my fellow somali sister :trumpsmirk:

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
9/10 the girls agree to film it when the guys asks, and then the guy shares it. Im not saying its right, but dont let yourself be filmed. Specially if you are somali lol
May be true for young ajanabi hoes but these victims are grown Somali women (some of them are mothers). They’ll never agree to be filmed while getting fucked not even by their husbands.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
That’s nuts and if you’d do that this may sound harsh but you got no one to blame but yourself when he sends it to everyone you know. Relationships fall apart and you just gave him enough ammo to keep you in it or send you down judgement alley.

Some Guys are always gonna be emotional dirtbags when relationships ends you just gotta know not to be that vulnerable.
Jaydaan is talking out of his ass. No grown Somali women would agree to be filmed getting fucked.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
The few xalimos that I know we’re exposed were EXPOSED
One get sent back to her tuulo and some kids already knew her off stories on viber and messenger lmaooo
Just shows you fast info travels in the community lol

The few snap chat videos I have seen, they are happy to show their faces

But the snapchats are pretty tamed compared to those whatsapp groups. :ooh:

Some Xaliimos dont give a fucked about what the community thinks of them no more:salute:

Farahs will need to developed a new shaming tactic :russ::hemad:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
But the snapchats are pretty tamed compared to those whatsapp groups. :ooh:

Some Xaliimos dont give a fucked about what the community thinks of them no more:salute:

Farahs will need to developed a new shaming tactic :russ::hemad:

That's why I want to build a muslim Nun house. It will be called of House of Maryaam, mother of prophet Issa pbuh

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
What a dumbass the nigga self snitches thinking we won't go for his ass too. Punishment for Zina is 80 lashes brotha u getting some too

Trending