A proud Somali Christian Bismillah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why go for Catholism though? Eastern Orthodox Church of Alexandria and the Orthodox Tewahado at least practiced in the Horn.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Not true. His death service was done in the Catholic Church of Mogadishu. His family and children embraced Islam
Wrong he reverted to Islam in 1970
1611755300111.png

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Not true. His death service was done in the Catholic Church of Mogadishu. His family and children embraced Islam
Not his daughter she use to live in my old building when i was a little kid. She was still a Christian wearing the cross and everything

Not his daughter she use to live in my old building when i was a little kid. She was still a Christian wearing the cross and everything
Didnt knew that. All that is known about him is that he even held his death funeral in the Catholic Church of Mogadishu

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Listen smartass. If he supposedly reverted to “Islam” he wouldn’t have let his funeral take place in the Catholic Church of Mogadishu before his death.
Stop slandering a dead Muslim and provide evidence for your claim naaya

Stop slandering a dead Muslim and provide evidence for your claim naaya
As told in a letter by by John Johnson:

>Yes, the cathedral is where Michael Mariano’s funeral was held. I cannot remember if the sheikhs were present at the Christian funeral, but they were certainly there at the gravesite, both of which I attended. After the priest (was it the bishop?) finished the brief gravesite service, then the sheikhs took over, and it was Somalis that buried Michael, after which they characteristically covered his grave with branches and twigs. It was reported in the paper the next day that the sheikhs were asked how they could have recited Moslem blessings at a christian’s funeral, and one of them replied: ‘Michael did not abandon us in life, and we did not abandon him in death.”

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Funny how a insecure weak ass bakhtiyaad like you has so much shit to say about me. @ me next time if you have any pride in yourself Qumayo.
I didn’t want to give you anxiety babes. I stopped quoting you a while ago. This time you can’t point fingers at me and say that I made your mental health worse :kanyeshrug:

I didn’t want to give you anxiety babes. I stopped quoting you a while ago. This time you can’t point fingers at me and say that I made your mental health worse :kanyeshrug:
Funny how you’re acting all high and mighty lmao :hillarybiz:
A: why are you acting as if you’re the sole reason of it? I already said that multiple people did it and I just wasn’t in a right mindset at the time.

and B: you were yesterday talking shit to me regardless and now you’re acting all mighty? Be ashamed of yourself and sit down

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Funny how you’re acting all high and mighty lmao :hillarybiz:
A: why are you acting as if you’re the sole reason of it? I already said that multiple people did it and I just wasn’t in a right mindset at the time.

and B: you were yesterday talking shit to me regardless and now you’re acting all mighty? Be ashamed of yourself and sit down
I never talked shit about if you that’s what you’re worrying about, in what I said in Somali. Im laughing at the source you brought up. That has nothing to do with you.

Move along now, you don’t understand Somali and you‘re accusing me of insulting you. Girl bye
giphy.gif

I never talked shit about if you that’s what you’re worrying about, in what I said in Somali. Im laughing at the source you brought up. That has nothing to do with you.

Move along now, you don’t understand Somali and you‘re accusing me of insulting you. Girl bye
giphy.gif
Lmao you’re mad as hell. If I didn’t understand Somali then I A: wouldn’t have been on this site and B: use curse words on your ass Khansiir. There’s actually sources and proof of that man dying as a Christian and only his children accepted Islam. He had his wholeass funeral ceremony in the Catholic Church of Mogadishu which is a known FACT. If his ass was a Muslim then he wouldn’t have had his ceremony there. Not only are you dumb, idiotic and have a peacock as a brain. You’re actually AGAIN are trying to accuse me of nonsense and shit. get a life
1611767105255.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending