A popular VLOGGER GOES TO Nairobi’s Somali enclave of Eastleigh, wears diric

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance

Boowe, I didn’t even watch the clip or the picture, but when I read ‘nin dirac xirran’ I said to myself, they are the new women that my cousin @Cognitivedissonance admires.
Your shaming tactics wont work boowe just cause i support transwomen against feminism it does not mean i am into transwomen but i understand you are in dire straits and i guess desperate times call for desperate measures kkk

Your shaming tactics wont work boowe just cause i support transwomen against feminism it does not mean i am into transwomen but i understand you are in dire straits and i guess desperate times call for desperate measures kkk

@Cognitivedissonance

Boowe, you’ve a tough competitor from Minneapolis and he doesn’t flinch his love towards dumarka cusub. @Starscream doesn’t take prisoners and he’s a patriot from Sanaag. Eebow derriska kala qabo.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance

Boowe, you’ve a tough competitor from Minneapolis and he doesn’t flinch his love towards dumarka cusub. @Starscream doesn’t take prisoners and he’s a patriot from Sanaag. Eebow derriska kala qabo.
Ever since tukaraq was captured starcream has gone in to hiding due to shame its a damn shame faciisa lama kaftami karo waa nin laa haysto ah oo dhad kaale gumeysto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts