Status
Not open for further replies.
The Most Malls in Kenya but Has No roads
mg_3496.jpg

:vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Somalis in Nairobi pay billions in taxes but are too patriotic to complain about the lack of roads in their biggest tax generating road.

That road that hasn't been maintained since the May Mau uprising has paid for the development of thousands of roads.

:bell:

Somali Kenyans are something else.

Expect this to be the norm if Ethiopia and Kenya rule over us in the future.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Somalis in Nairobi pay billions in taxes but are too patriotic to complain about the lack of roads in their biggest tax generating road.

That road that hasn't been maintained since the May Mau uprising has paid for the development of thousands of roads.

It is remarkable to conceive that Somalis wealth is vast yet their place of work and living is slums and disgusting. Why they come together and build the roads? the malls look clean and nice with their marble staircase. It is just a greed base thing, all they care is money and money. no conscious about environment or the community they work at.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
It is remarkable to conceive that Somalis wealth is vast yet their place of work and living is slums and disgusting. Why they come together and build the roads? the malls look clean and nice with their marble staircase. It is just a greed base thing, all they care is money and money. no conscious about environment or the community they work at.

It's a responsibility thing.

It's a public road so the government is responsible in building and maintaining it.

Then again it's probably a Somali government official in charge of fixing and is pocketing it themselves but you don't hear a word of complaint from the Somalis there.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
I love how she doesn’t show how shitty Eastliegh is, literally the roads are disgusting. The stench is a whole different story. Motorists will run you down, no Naxariis. Just staying there I felt I’d catch Cholrea.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I love how she doesn’t show how shitty Eastliegh is, literally the roads are disgusting. The stench is a whole different story. Motorists will run you down, no Naxariis. Just staying there I felt I’d catch Cholrea.
Why did you go to Eastleigh?

All of kenya's roads are shit even the country side too as the brits left it in shambles loool

Slow down as that will never happen unless they want their countries in turmoil via gorilla warfare

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Slow down as that will never happen unless they want their countries in turmoil via gorilla warfare

Somali Kenyans used to be the vanguards of Somali expansion in the horn.

If they out of all the Somalis turned into these meek excuses of somalis then I have no hope for the rest of us once they decide to colonize Somalia.

Just look at Somaliland still pining for those days under British rule.

Our politicians already are selling our territories and that's with no guns aimed at them.

Somali Kenyans used to be the vanguards of Somali expansion in the horn.

If they out of all the Somalis turned into these meek excuses of somalis then I have no hope for the rest of us once they decide to colonize Somalia.

Just look at Somaliland still pining for those days under British rule.

Our politicians already are selling our territories and that's with no guns aimed at them.
Yes but they can all be replaced as they are a minority plus they can't get into a gorilla warfare n win even with a few sellout somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending