A popular Somali social media guy gets banned by Fb, dude goes ballistic on them lool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
That's besides the point :mjlol:
That is the point waryaa, you specifically said he is a Somali in the title.

Can I ask you something?

Do you cheat on your resume? I can imagine you saying you're fluent in Arabic, Amharic and Swahili.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
That is the point waryaa, you specifically said he is a Somali in the title.

Can I ask you something?

Do you cheat on your resume? I can imagine you saying you're fluent in Arabic, Amharic and Swahili.

I wouldn't say I've cheated it but I currently exaggerated it and it landed me great jobs
carlton-dance-gif.gif

Here you're using these words but earlier was claiming that you hated Somalis because of their superiority complex

I was ranting about how there is Somalis who leech of you like a parasite, I am proud to be Somali but I hate Somalis who specifically fit the description I gave in my post.

I am sure not every on earth Somali is a parasite, and that they are good ones too of course.

I was ranting about how there is Somalis who leech of you like a parasite, I am proud to be Somali but I hate Somalis who specifically fit the description I gave in my post.

I am sure not every on earth Somali is a parasite, and that they are good ones too of course.

Okay I understand how you feel....just don't make threads generalizing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts