A popular Somali social media guy gets banned by Fb, dude goes ballistic on them lool

Gibiin-Udug

Supporter of PuntExit, P.I.M, Queen of Pettyville
Staff Member
That's besides the point :mjlol:
That is the point waryaa, you specifically said he is a Somali in the title.

Can I ask you something?

Do you cheat on your resume? I can imagine you saying you're fluent in Arabic, Amharic and Swahili.

Grigori Rasputin

“No more your dad” “your mom loofs me”
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
VIP
That is the point waryaa, you specifically said he is a Somali in the title.

Can I ask you something?

Do you cheat on your resume? I can imagine you saying you're fluent in Arabic, Amharic and Swahili.
I wouldn't say I've cheated it but I currently exaggerated it and it landed me great jobs

Here you're using these words but earlier was claiming that you hated Somalis because of their superiority complex
I was ranting about how there is Somalis who leech of you like a parasite, I am proud to be Somali but I hate Somalis who specifically fit the description I gave in my post.

I am sure not every on earth Somali is a parasite, and that they are good ones too of course.

I was ranting about how there is Somalis who leech of you like a parasite, I am proud to be Somali but I hate Somalis who specifically fit the description I gave in my post.

I am sure not every on earth Somali is a parasite, and that they are good ones too of course.
Okay I understand how you feel....just don't make threads generalizing.

Trending