A political system that could fix Somalia

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
You don't have all of Lower Jubba nor Middle Jubba itself. Troops or not. My base isn't under Al Shabaab control. I have my lands. I'm chilling. Plus I have complete control of the Jubba river. While Bantus and Giirgiir are controlling your section.

:hahaidiot:
You have control or the SNA does? Those 13 seats will not be Sade when the next president tells the Rx that they are going to get some mps for ‘guarding Gedo’ what will you do? :lolbron:

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
You have control or the SNA does? Those 13 seats will not be Sade when the next president tells the Rx that they are going to get some mps for ‘guarding Gedo’ what will you do? :lolbron:

I have complete control. SNA is headed by MX men and mostly recruited MXs for this operation prior to the capture of Gedo.

Again. Where is your section of Jubbaland and the river? I have mines. You think I would be supportive of this if I wasn't controlling it?

:stopit:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
an islamic theocracy with a sheikh at the helm :kanyeshrug:
Good idea we tried that but then Godane came along and the rest was history. Maybe a revised version one that doesn’t make enemies with America.

I have complete control. SNA is headed by MX men and mostly recruited MXs for this operation prior to the capture of Gedo.

Again. Where is your section of Jubbaland and the river? I have mines. You think I would be supportive of this if I wasn't controlling it?

:stopit:
Yup majority of SNA is Mx any more coping you want to do today?

Those troops refer back to Xamar for orders there relationship with Moalimu is ceremonial he does not pay them he doesn’t even pay himself. You let @Falcon and @Jiron in ‘your’ home and now they are going to do god knows what in 4 years, Sheikhaal and Macalinweyne mps coming right up :mjlol:

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
Good idea we tried that but then Godane came along and the rest was history. Maybe a revised version one that doesn’t make enemies with America.

Yup majority of SNA is Mx any more coping you want to do today?

Those troops refer back to Xamar for orders there relationship with Moalimu is ceremonial he does not pay them he doesn’t even pay himself. You let @Falcon and @Jiron in ‘your’ home and now they are going to do god knows what in 4 years, Sheikhaal and Macalinweyne mps coming right up :mjlol:

That's temporary voting for people whose lands are under Al Shabaab. It's not permanent. I already debunked that shit. A long time ago. You are threatened by SNA due to the fact that you refuse a national government. I'm confident I'll win in 1m1v. Why aren't you? Clan demographics don't change when troops come in. Even for you.

:trumpsmirk:

Im ok with the current system just wish the current states were broken down slightly more, and these so called "presidents" were stripped of some powers. But the Federal government is weak as shit atm and can only really operate within its captial.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Im ok with the current system just wish the current states were broken down slightly more, and these so called "presidents" were stripped of some powers. But the Federal government is weak as shit atm and can only really operate within its captial.
yeah, exactly. 2 and a half regions per state is crazy big. That gives too much power to the leaders of states and it’s not smart at all. Just take a look at PL.

If Deni wanted to commit treason it’d be too easy, not to mention controlling so much land forces someone to control a large military and resources. These sh*tty politicians would get power drunk.

5B18647B-AFBA-4AE4-B7C6-3284C0342415.jpeg

Somalia should be split up into 12 states. Kind of like this, but get rid of banaadir state, cut PL in half, cut NE in half, cut SL in half, and JL and SW should be made into 4 quarters each being a state.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
yeah, exactly. 2 and a half regions per state is crazy big. That gives too much power to the leaders of states and it’s not smart at all. Just take a look at PL.

If Deni wanted to commit treason it’d be too easy, not to mention controlling so much land forces someone to control a large military and resources. These sh*tty politicians would get power drunk.

View attachment 131642

Somalia should be split up into 12 states. Kind of like this, but get rid of banaadir state, cut PL in half, cut NE in half, cut SL in half, and JL and SW should be made into 4 quarters each being a state.
btw this is just something that came into mind^^
I’m not 100% ok with this but it’s food for thought, just putting it out there for all the die-hard MJs ready to come after me.

Somalia is irreparable. It is only a matter of time before either the bantus take it or it is annexed fully by Ethiopia and Kenya and Ethiopia is already making moves in hiiraan.

View attachment 131642

Sounds nice but 18 gobols is better

Abaq

VIP
An Islamic Theocracy. You guys should read up on how the first Saudi state was formed. Whether you agree with them or not, but the strategy that used to unite the country was ingenious. Back in the early 1700s Arabia was a real shit hole. Each village had its own warlord. The was even a village that had 4. Killing, rape, robbery, you name it they had it. Then came a wadaad calling to tawheed and peaceful co-existence. This religious fervour served as the cement that united the warring tribes. The saudis are all now eating nicely. We need something similar.

Abaq

VIP
The problem with the ICU and Al Shabaab is that ideologically they are khawarij. And we all know that the prophet scw said the khawarij will not be successful. We need dad daacad ah, not these damul jadiid ittixaad that use the religion just to gain power and then all shave their beards or die it.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Monarchy is the only system that can put and end to this. Let one man and his family rule the nation for centuries. The warring tribal chieftains would then be reduced to mere old figureheads. People would focus on economics and their future instead of gossiping about politics. We will stand united under one strong crown for all eternity.
ER8US7cWsAEbUgg.jpg

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
Monarchy is the only system that can put and end to this. Let one man and his family rule the nation for centuries. The warring tribal chieftains would then be reduced to mere old figureheads. People would focus on economics and their future instead of gossiping about politics. We will stand united under one strong crown for all eternity.
Wallahi i couldnt have put in any better. Somalis are too political and it works against us as ppl only focus on whos president and why is he not from my qabil bs whereas every other country ppl are focusing on shit like health business education etc. A monarchy would ensure that ppl shift their focus from petty political drama to actual real life issues. Monarchies are also far more stable than other forms of political systems

Its working well in NK, KSA, Morocco, Brunei, Iran(technically an empire) etc. They are far more stable than most other countries

Trending