A Poetic Declaration

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
That you were hence my evasiveness. I wasn't about to let the thread die so soon. How did you know?

Its far easier to give the NPD label but its more prevalent among members of your sex, though. C'mon this poem was written in first person for a reason while others penned have an altogether different style. There is a fine line between self-love and its illusion aka self-aggrandizement, methinks. Oh well.

It's two sides of the same coin one is just more socially acceptable , both active forms of narcissism. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing but people interpret things differently. In the end I was right it was about yourself my intuition hasn't failed me yet, the NPD label may have been unwarranted ,maybe I should take a unconscious bias training class .

Most incorrect diagnoses are due to doctor's misconceptions of their patients, not technical errors like a defective lab test. I will learn from this mistake and ensure never again to have such a lapse of judgement.

:stressed: .

This is what happens when you don't eat soor or lactose your cognitive abilities improve ten folds. I'll continue to spread my expertise to the somali masses,now back to my prize what do I get?

:rejoice:

It's two sides of the same coin one is just more socially acceptable , both active forms of narcissism. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing but people interpret things differently. In the end I was right it was about yourself my intuition hasn't failed me yet, the NPD label may have been unwarranted ,maybe I should take a unconscious bias training class .

Most incorrect diagnoses are due to doctor's misconceptions of their patients, not technical errors like a defective lab test. I will learn from this mistake and ensure never again to have such a lapse of judgement.

This is what happens when you don't eat soor or lactose your cognitive abilities improve ten folds. I'll continue to spread my expertise to the somali masses,now back to my prize what do I get?

Since when did you become VIP?
:faysalwtf:
:ileycry:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Oh I'm as available as they come but my imagination is a little too wild for certain xalimos so I would very much like to keep it between my ears

monkey.gif

Tomfoolery, you’re playing games, Mr. Crepe. The carrot on the stick beckons me to move nearer but my powers of self-denial are unrelenting.

@sophisticate you sound like an anime character:obama:

Thank you, oddly enough you aren't the first to say that.

@sophisticate, can you recite my new poem on the Epic of the Samaale Serbs.

Or anyone with a nice storytelling voice.

Ty.

Which would you prefer?
:what1:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aphrodite would have chosen someone's beauty that did not rival her own so Helen is considered the most beautiful for a mortal woman. However, Aphrodite punished Psyche for being better looking than her. Anyway, I digress in the world of dating applications and social media beauty is even more of a commodity to be bought and sold. And where it's not something that easily impresses others as it once did. Times have changed, and the prototypical Helen of Troy wouldn't be highly vaunted, now.

A healthy form of narcissism if you prefer to call it that is more favourable to echoism. So, I’ll take it. Your intuition was correct. However, what or better yet who could have spurred one to write a poem on self-love? lol

And you sound a bit like a member I used to know albeit from another site. And my intuition is spot on most of the time.

You get many thank you and appreciation. It’s all I can offer you at this time.

I can neither confirm nor deny.

I caught online friends from my many years on the interweb. Feelings are fleeting. :zhqjlmx:
If you're not married by 50 would you make a pact with someone here that you will marry them?

Some of us have been chatting and flirting on these forums way longer than boys and girls do back home to the people they end up getting hitched to. That's enough time to get to know someone

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
If you're not married by 50 would you make a pact with someone here that you will marry them?

Some of us have been chatting and flirting on these forums way longer than boys and girls do back home to the people they end up getting hitched to. That's enough time to get to know someone

I never really thought of having an backup plan at 50.

Hypothetically, I suppose but I have a condition. I will not be a sister wife. I haven't saved myself just to settle for second fiddle.

Trending