A Nobel prize winner stripped of his scientific awards because he concluded Africans have low IQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

That is sad. The man is speaking the truth Yaaqeee! I am an African and Support his assertions. Based on copious proof mind u.

cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

He was talking about his AA helpers. He found them to be too bantu and incapable of following simple orders. Tho to be fair Race Iq theories have been disproven time and time again. Environment makes the individual and drive and ambition. It's why whites are triggered to see smart and successful Africans.

:mjlol::pachah1:

Did u read the article arsewipe? He was specifically talking about the future of Africa. Anyway there are some good signs that Africans will prove him wrong in coming years. Not somalis though as tou guys are a lost cause.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Did u read the article arsewipe? He was specifically talking about the future of Africa. Anyway there are some good signs that Africans will prove him wrong in coming years. Not somalis though as tou guys are a lost cause.

r u a real negro??

The guy literally never made a study proving his claims.

He stated in an interview that he believed Africans are intellectually inferior to White. This was in 2007 and he received a warning.

Then he said the same thing again in 2019.

Deserves it all 100%

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The guy literally never made a study proving his claims.

He stated in an interview that he believed Africans are intellectually inferior to White. This was in 2007 and he received a warning.

Then he said the same thing again in 2019.

Deserves it all 100%

He said this in a Pbs documentary about his life and work. The guy is 91 years old. This documentary was made at the beginning of 2018. Since then the old head is in a nursing home after been involved in a car crash. He is currently clueless to where he is. His mental function is gone.

Dude went out in a hail of bullet.

It was his opinion but opinion based on the predicament qaarada Africa ku jirto

I am very anti-Africa but I don’t believe Africans are intellectually inferior. I’ve met very accomplished Nigerians and Kenyans.

Heck the guy that made the vehicle that just landed on Mars is Ghanaian

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I heard you were one of the africans he tested to get to this conclusion. Any truth to that, @Reiko ?

:siilaanyolaugh:
Nah, I don't look African so he couldn't possibly ask me to participate in that test.

But I heard you volunteered but didn't make it to the second round. :gaasdrink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending