A Nobel prize winner stripped of his scientific awards because he concluded Africans have low IQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
He actin like congo ain't be robbed or nigeria ain't got boko haram or illegal oil smuggling and that south africa won't descend into civil war and turn into the next rwanda and zimbabwe.
I don’t get why people on this forum have fun bringing down their county and talking shit about it. Our ancestors must be sick to their stomachs right now :farmajoyaab:

VIP
He actin like congo ain't be robbed or nigeria ain't got boko haram or illegal oil smuggling and that south africa won't descend into civil war and turn into the next rwanda and zimbabwe.

Different groups have carved out their own piece of land and refuse to cooperate with the central government. Name me 1 african where that happens. Somalia is politically in a worse place than any country on the continent

Different groups have carved out their own piece of land and refuse to cooperate with the central government. Name me 1 african where that happens. Somalia is politically in a worse place than any country on the continent
Again you just mentioned what is likely to happen in south africa. Just give it time mate. Also that description would fit most of the middle east where isis operate and have drawn their own territorial lines causing families and different ethnicities to be split.

:bell:

VIP
Again you just mentioned what is likely to happen in south africa. Just give it time mate. Also that description would fit most of the middle east where isis operate and have drawn their own territorial lines causing families and different ethnicities to be split.

:bell:

You're right but I don't consider syria to be a country atm for that reason. Assad will prevail and every region will be under the rule of Damascus. Do you really believe these federalist and secessionist nigggers will ever acquiesce?

And there's nothing going on in South africa

".In 2007, the scientist, who once worked at the University of Cambridge's Cavendish Laboratory, told the Times newspaper that he was "inherently gloomy about the prospect of Africa" because "all our social policies are based on the fact that their intelligence is the same as ours - whereas all the testing says not really".

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

I'm gloomy about the prospect of Africa for the same reason. And about that of Somalia in particular, 68 inaalilaah:meleshame:

You’re stupid. All African nations are facing this problem too :mahubowtf:
Rwanda
Kenya
Tanzania
Namabia
Ghana
Nigeria
Ethiopia
Algeria
Morocco
Tunisia
South Africa

Need I say more everyone of those countries is leagues ahead of Somalia we need to stop lying to ourselves we are lagging behind in the asscrack of the world we are the worst of all the shitholes

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
In 2007, the scientist, who once worked at the University of Cambridge's Cavendish Laboratory, told the Times newspaper that he was "inherently gloomy about the prospect of Africa" because "all our social policies are based on the fact that their intelligence is the same as ours - whereas all the testing says not really".

While his hope was that everybody was equal, he added, "people who have to deal with black employees find this is not true".
:ohdamn::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::russ::deadosama:
Ironically, he is 16% Sub-Saharan African while most White Britons are about 0%.

Scientist Blasted for Racism Has Black Genes
:ooh:
So he's a niggger too?!
:damn:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
For far too long I’ve spoken about the horrible continent of Africa. Africa is like a prostitute raising kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts