A Nigerian dude told me wearing chokers is taboo in African culture

Calm down.

Its literally just jewelry.

Its like any necklace.

Non Mahram should not be seeing it as hijab should be covering your neck.

and speaking of this post- what is it with women constantly defending the further progression of degeneracy in society? instead of pushing for a cleaner, healthier society, these women push for the further progression of degeneracy.

it's not all women of course but it's like I said with the feminists- you'll find them defending zina, lgbt- women wearing dog collars in public.... if they're into that kind of thing, fine, but they should save it for the bedroom... it's like walking around in s and m gear and then trying to lie to people and say it's just a normal outfit like we're stupid

Choker wlhi when I see someone wear that weird things go through my mind
giphy.gif
i automatically think she a freak and my mind goes in nasty places
mjlit2.png

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Saxiib in the Uk its the middle class gyal who dress like that

No offense but most UK white women are bottom tier. I expect them to dress like that. Go to Beverly Hills California if you're into Becky's with style.

Choker wlhi when I see someone wear that weird things go through my mind
giphy.gif

Of course. She's basically wearing a dog collar. What does it mean symbolically if a woman is wearing a dog collar? What message does that send? She is basically saying that she wants to be dominated- she's wearing a dog collar.

If she is into some kind of domination thing or whatever- I don't care but that kind of thing belongs in the bedroom, not out in public.

You don’t how many people think Somalis were slaves of Arabs. One maadow dude, ( my cousin’s old landlord) told that Somalis were the first slaves in North America. My heart actually stopped when he told me that.
Since somalis have been very antiblack on social media, the record has been set straight

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This Nigerian (Igbo?) dude told me that today while I was at the bank. He said a choker or neck rings a symbol of a criminal or a slave. I wear chokers because it’s a combination of gothic metal attire and traditional amazigh jewerly. Aren’ there several East African tribes that wear neck rings ? Somalis seem more into bangles and belts. Berbers are REALLY into jewelry. Unfortunately, I’m a lazy rebellious American that refuses to learn how to make your own jewelry

The Nigerian had a crush on u huuno. My clueless @Lady Mudblood

and speaking of this post- what is it with women constantly defending the further progression of degeneracy in society? instead of pushing for a cleaner, healthier society, these women push for the further progression of degeneracy.

it's not all women of course but it's like I said with the feminists- you'll find them defending zina, lgbt- women wearing dog collars in public.... if they're into that kind of thing, fine, but they should save it for the bedroom... it's like walking around in s and m gear and then trying to lie to people and say it's just a normal outfit like we're stupid

Chokers are simply necklaces.

It isn't haram unless you can find daleel?

Wearing necklaces in public with your neck showing is haram in general.

Stick to the point. Stop waffling about feminism.

well I'm glad that we're being for real about what the chokers thing about- and not trying to lie and pretend it is totally normal and mundane for women to be walking around in public wearing dog collars

Chockers have ancient roots.

Ancient Egyptian queens and Victorian Princesses used to wear it and it was seen as normal and respectful. They wore it to adorn themselves similar to the way you would wear a normal necklace.

In some societies it was seen as normal, in others it had a bad connotation.

All in all, its simply jewelry