A NEW SICKENING PHENOMENON is happening w/our Western Xaliimos.They are Deliberately marrying..

My bad u r from Canada! How dare u little devil! Do u know Canada is like lower than Australia???

finland-location-on-the-europe-map.jpg

That's where I live. Canada lower than Australia? In what world, ciyaarta naga daa Eeddo.:pachah1:

I disagree, there a lot educated pious girls who can't get a husband. You have to realise women can also get a lot of the limited good guys so there are a lot of good girls with nothing.

Especially if you think about the fact that women have better experience with guys so can seduce them easier.

You are spot on!!

I know of plenty 21+ year olds pious xalimos that struggle to find a potential or one even close to that. And let me add how gorgeous these girls are, naturally beautiful and not caked with makeup everyday.

It is an unfortunate time we live in where the pool of suitors for us somali females is getting smaller and smaller.

Also I would just like to add that I'd rather live a lonely single life than go for an ajnabi. Faraxs all the way!! but you guys really need to fix up

Last edited:
If shes marrying a Somali guy, why hate?
manny.png

I know you ashy ass abdi's arent talking while yall are bringing women from the Philippines
susp.png

You are spot on!!

I know of plenty 21+ year olds pious xalimos that struggle to find a potential or one even close to that. And let me add how gorgeous these girls are, naturally beautiful and not caked with makeup everyday.

It is an unfortunate time we live in where the pool of suitors for us somali females is getting smaller and smaller.

Also I would just like to add that I'd rather live a lonely single life than go for an ajnabi. Faraxs all the way!! but you guys really need to fix up

Also whats wrong with Somali men abroad? At least we try to seek out Somali men, this is what I hate about the guys here the most, they criticize everything we do! If they cant find a good Somali woman they marry inter racially, if we cant find a good Somali man we look for one back home.

The only person trying to keep Somalinimo alive is xalimos remember that! And also theres alot of potential with Somali men abroad, theyre more educated, responsible but they just dont have the same opportunities. Maybe instead of ing online you men should actually step up.

Yoo

Eel eh?
Degrees from developing countries/the Global South are not well recognized in the West. They will struggle finding work at their level.

Somalis from Somalia who study abroad often also go to the lower/cheaper universities of India/Pakistan/Malaysia/China etc rather than the top ones of those countries.
I thought university graduates from china and India were accepted in the west?

Apollo

VIP
I thought university graduates from china and India were accepted in the west?

Mostly their PhDs or those who graduate from elite institutions of those countries, not the bottom or middle tier unis of India/China.

Underemployment is very common for graduates from non-western countries. Sad but true.

Yoo

Eel eh?
Mostly their PhDs or those who graduate from elite institutions of those countries, not the bottom or middle tier unis of India/China.

Underemployment is very common for graduates from non-western countries. Sad but true.
Seems like i wont be going asia then :farmajoyaab: