A NEW SICKENING PHENOMENON is happening w/our Western Xaliimos.They are Deliberately marrying..

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
educated faaraxs who are stuck and wasting away in 3rd world countries like Turkey, Malaysia, China, India and many other places.

I ran into this hippopotamus the other day here in my town. Goes on to tell me “I’m married now”. I was like “who married you” and she smiled and said “I married a farax from India”. Then she goes on to show me the Faarax. The faarax is slim and young. Good looking fella. He has done his medicine over there in India. He is now trying to sit down for a board test or something. I scratched my head and walked away with a bitter feeling. That boy sacrificed his whole intimacy and the choice to land a gorgeous Xaliimo just to enter America. I can’t blame him but I also know he is counting down to the 5 year mark.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I love my american paasaaboor.....I can abuse any farah i want living in sh!t hole countries. I feel like i have power
3529.jpg

I know three HUGE Baluga whales from my neighborhood who married normal slim educated faraxs from Malaysia and China. I feel bad for these guys but that US citizenship with there degrees is gold.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Guys why so xaasid. Allow people to get married waa half of their Deen, kkkkk war wuxuu xaasidsanaa. If people I've known tell me we got married, I say mashallah and move on kkkkk it what it is

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Guys why so xaasid. Allow people to get married waa half of their Deen, kkkkk war wuxuu xaasidsanaa. If people I've known tell me we got married, I say mashallah and move on kkkkk it what it is

9731.jpg

To be honest, i kinda rate it. Imagine you have been grinding at uni, focusing on your improving your deen, health and finances to just have kids for the local drugdealer/manwhore. f*ck that.

Guess yourself a cultured educated guy who will appreciate the opportunity to grind in the United states and make something of himself for his family.

Apollo

VIP
Degrees from developing countries/the Global South are not well recognized in the West. They will struggle finding work at their level.

Somalis from Somalia who study abroad often also go to the lower/cheaper universities of India/Pakistan/Malaysia/China etc rather than the top ones of those countries.

To be honest, i kinda rate it. Imagine you have been grinding at uni, focusing on your improving your deen, health and finances to just have kids for the local drugdealer/manwhore. f*ck that.

Guess yourself a cultured educated guy who will appreciate the opportunity to grind in the United states and make something of himself for his family.

When does that ever happen? A woman that is both pious and educated has slim to none chances to end up with a drug dealer.

When does that ever happen? A woman that is both pious and educated has slim to none chances to end up with a drug dealer.

I disagree, there a lot educated pious girls who can't get a husband. You have to realise women can also get a lot of the limited good guys so there are a lot of good girls with nothing.

Especially if you think about the fact that women have better experience with guys so can seduce them easier.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:drakelaugh:UK? Did your jinns tell you that. Eeddo I am from a first world country called Finland. Dont worry about Trump we can spank him together.:trumpsmirk:

My bad u r from Canada! How dare u little devil! Do u know Canada is like lower than Australia???

Trending

Latest posts