A New PM Gets Named

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
What happened to my abti Mahdi Guleed?
4vKp.gif

My bro, I called this nearly 2 months Ago :westbrookswag:

On the 12th August, Current GalMudug President met Former GalMudug President in Turkey

View attachment 141554

The PM is a Reer Hilowle oil engineer. Pree the date he sent his CV

View attachment 141556

Sacad Saliid Gang (SSG) :wow:

I knew the last 3 shortlisted but i won't disclose what conditions were set. Let's just say the other two pulled out.

Hopefully he steers us through the election process, Sacad was overdue this position since Cabdi Sabriye oo Cayr ah is a Minister and GM Pres is Saleebaan.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 141558

Thats some good info, well done mudane, and congrats

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋

On the 31st July i stated,

On the 12th August, Current GalMudug President met Former GalMudug President in Turkey

View attachment 141566

The PM is a Reer Hilowle oil engineer. Pree the date he sent his Cover Letter.

View attachment 141556

I knew the last 3 shortlisted but i won't disclose what conditions were set. Let's just say the other two pulled out.

Hopefully he steers us through the election process, Sacad was overdue this position since Cabdi Sabriye oo Cayr ah is the Interior Minister and GM Pres is Saleebaan.

View attachment 141558
Mucjiso aa tahay sxb

:obama:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
4vKp.gif

Thats some good info, well done mudane, and congrats

Mucjiso aa tahay sxb

:obama:

I spilt the Tahliil two days before my other post :wow:

QoorQoor is playing chess, not checkers :westbrookswag:

Dhegajuun is HG but he is also Damu Jadiidi, the opposition will be infiltrating from within.

Kuwaiti Kheyre is history, this lack of condemnation was to get even at him snubbing HG, but he will have to campaign hard in the elections if he wants to come back.

I can go further back in June explaining the power dynamics - this was coming.

We currently lost the federal Ministerial position to Cayr and GalMudug Presidency to RXS, it leaves us with no choice but to come for the throne :wow:

b640cae19e17984b5d88068cdce3fba6.gif

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Good for the new fella, I hope he enjoys serving for few months and go back to being unknown and am installed puppet, N&N's time is ticking and the major losers are no one else but the GL horde.:manny:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Apparently he too is also married to a Mareexan woman.

Kheyre was also married to a Mareexan woman.

What's up with this dude Farmaajo and his weird policies? Dude is only employing his Seediyaal :gucciwhat:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Gibiin-Udug His main task is to organize the elections nothing else, this is an interim prime minister who will make no impact beyond that stated mandate. Langaab HG took the job because they know they stand no chance in office for a proper govt.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP

On the 31st July i stated,

View attachment 141566

The PM is a Reer Hilowle oil engineer. Pree the date he sent his Cover Letter.

View attachment 141556

Hopefully he steers us through the election process, Sacad was overdue this position since Cabdi Sabriye oo Cayr ah is the Interior Minister and GM Pres is Saleebaan.

View attachment 141558
giphy-1.gif