DEVELOPING NEWS A new Jubbaland being built/under way

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

The elders met today I suggest to make the capital Garbaharray. Thank you FGS for saving Jubbaland.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
I thought you were joining @Balaayo state again what happened
C8BD3F44-F435-4FD6-A4EE-AD50D4786273.gif

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
There's already a state, all the people of JL needs is peace and fair representation. I suggest all the officials from the region get together and settle their differences through dialogue. I believe this is the best option :)

This is lies, From what i know the Minister of Interior as he represents my clan. This guy is just a tool for the camera. He cannot do shit. He couldn’t even control his own clan in Beledweyne as they rejected his shenanigans which was to allow the rigged Hirshabelle President to arrive in Beledweyne like the other Minister of interior did for Qoorqoor in Dhusmareb.

Forget about building a new Jubaland. Jubaland is already United.

The only thing he can do perhaps if Gedo is not happy with Jubaland is bring them under the FGS for a period of 2 years and then let them join their natural state of SWS as Siad Barre carved it out of Baydhabo. SWS doesn’t have a VP currently and they could use this opportunity.

TekNiKo

VIP
This is lies, From what i know the Minister of Interior as he represents my clan. This guy is just a tool for the camera. He cannot do shit. He couldn’t even control his own clan in Beledweyne as they rejected his shenanigans which was to allow the rigged Hirshabelle President to arrive in Beledweyne like the other Minister of interior did for Qoorqoor in Dhusmareb.

Forget about building a new Jubaland. Jubaland is already United.

The only thing he can do perhaps if Gedo is not happy with Jubaland is bring them under the FGS for a period of 2 years and then let them join their natural state of SWS as Siad Barre carved it out of Baydhabo. SWS doesn’t have a VP currently and they could use this opportunity.
He is Xawaadle and Minister of Interior he has all the powers to restructure federal states. Your just mad your under Abgaal hegemony and have no capital nor President. Stop lashing out in the minister and focus on the upcoming floods.

He is Xawaadle and Minister of Interior he has all the powers to restructure federal states. Your just mad your under Abgaal hegemony and have no capital nor President. Stop lashing out in the minister and focus on the upcoming floods.
“Your just mad your under Abgaal hegemony” kkkk sxb Abgaal and Xawaadle had an agreement and its Farmaajo who is trying to destroy it because you don’t have any agreement with anybody whatsoever. We have an agreement that Abgaal takes the capital and Hiiraan takes the presidency. Abgaal have Banadir all to themselves and they Definitely wouldn’t add Hirshabelle to it. This country is 4.5.

Hirshabelle will always be ruled from Hiiraan that’s why this Farmaajo rigging of elections didn’t work at all. Shame on him. It’s clearly obvious he feared Abgaal were coming for his seat and that he threw them to Hirshabelle and the fake 13 senators and think that it will stop them from coming to the seat kkkk shameless boon :damn:

The Minister is Xawaadle and so? He won’t help you and it’s all igu sawir lmaoo. he was the deputy somali police commander who has a suit on. Trust me. It’s good you gave up on Kismaayo, but i guarantee this won’t bear any results.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
“Your just mad your under Abgaal hegemony” kkkk sxb Abgaal and Xawaadle had an agreement and its Farmaajo who is trying to destroy it because you don’t have any agreement with anybody whatsoever. We have an agreement that Abgaal takes the capital and Hiiraan takes the presidency. Abgaal have Banadir all to themselves and they Definitely wouldn’t add Hirshabelle to it. This country is 4.5.

Hirshabelle will always be ruled from Hiiraan that’s why this Farmaajo rigging of elections didn’t work at all. Shame on him. It’s clearly obvious he feared Abgaal were coming for his seat and that he threw them to Hirshabelle and the fake 13 senators and think that it will stop them from coming to the seat kkkk shameless boon :damn:

The Minister is Xawaadle and so? He won’t help you and it’s all igu sawir lmaoo. he was the deputy somali police commander who has a suit on. Trust me. It’s good you gave up on Kismaayo, but i guarantee this won’t bear any results.
You are effectively point5 or perhaps point05 when Hiiraan itself is contested by the many warring factions. Right now Matabaan is fully under the control of GM, Beletweyne is contested by Baadhicadde, Gaaljecel etc

You truly are the definition of Laangaab.

You are effectively point5 or perhaps point05 when Hiiraan itself is contested by the many warring factions. Right now Matabaan is fully under the control of GM, Beletweyne is contested by Baadhicadde, Gaaljecel etc

You truly are the definition of Laangaab.

I’m laughing at this statement. Sxbw I wouldn’t talk for someone who has HG who come out Balanbale and Cabuudwaq Local Council (Gole Deegan).

Marexan calling Xawaadle langaab is funny to watch 😂

Watch Federalism move on without you. It’s always the Federal-Diids who talk the most.

TekNiKo

VIP
I’m laughing at this statement. Sxbw I wouldn’t talk for someone who has HG who come out Balanbale and Cabuudwaq Local Council (Gole Deegan).

Watch Federalism move on without you. It’s always the Federal-Diids who talk the most.
Atleast we are VP of both Galmudug and JL and President of Somalia you have one VP in Hiirshabelle. What a langaab people :damn: :trumpsmirk:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP

Prove me wrong then, what happened to the gentleman's agreement if you are not laangaab.

86127f3167bee0fe0ba3bcb504b120d9e3ddcd86.gifv

Atleast we are VP of both Galmudug and JL and President of Somalia you have one VP in Hiirshabelle. What a langaab people :damn: :trumpsmirk:
Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :damn:

You had the President of Somalia, he’s expired now.

Jubaland has 2 Vice Presidents, your ONE of them

I don’t think you will continue to have Galmudug when Ceeldheer becomes liberated Waceysle will definitely come for the seat.

Sxb, just because Farmaajo who has cuqdad for Xawaadle and rejected us $250m worth of investments and interfered in Hirshabelle makes us langaab, langaab is someone who can’t use his clan agendas out in the open and uses the Somali flag to do wrongdoing to others. Watch Hirshabelle go back to Normal and Hawadle get back their stake in 4.5 and FMS allocation when the root of all evil in Wardhiigley becomes Govenror of Gedo and district commissioner of Cabuudwaq.

Prove me wrong then, what happened to the gentleman's agreement if you are not laangaab.

211804.gif

When you don’t have any confidence you will come out in the indirect elections and you are feared of Midowga Musharaxiinta whom are mostly Abgaal you start to lose your shit and get scared.

He thought by giving 13 Senators to Banadir and give Abgaal Hirshabelle which they had an agreement with Hawadle on will stop them from coming for the seat. Did it work? The answer is no.

It’s just a Kalsooni daro disease especially for langaabs to pit 2 brotherly clans against each other to retain your seat. And alx it didn’t work. Abgaal and Hawadle are always buddies before Hirshabelle and After Hirshabelle.

Keep hating on Ogadens who politically eliminated you from Kismaayo.

TekNiKo

VIP
When you don’t have any confidence you will come out in the indirect elections and you are feared of Midowga Musharaxiinta whom are mostly Abgaal you start to lose your shit and get scared.

He thought by giving 13 Senators to Banadir and give Abgaal Hirshabelle which they had an agreement with Hawadle on will stop them from coming for the seat. Did it work? The answer is no.

It’s just a Kalsooni daro disease especially for langaabs to pit 2 brotherly clans against each other to retain your seat. And alx it didn’t work. Abgaal and Hawadle are always buddies before Hirshabelle and After Hirshabelle.

Can you tell me one Xawaadle candidate for President?

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP

You only support Madoobe because he is killing Gaaljecel and subjugating them, Gaaljecel contest Beletweyne town as they live in more than half of the town. But really what makes him appealing to you is the fact that he is anti-FGS a government which you wrongly assume gave Abgaal Hiirshabelle president, they took that shit we wanted a Baadicadde Hiirshabelle president to really piss down your laangaab neck and give you a reason to hate us. Kulaha we hate Farmaajo because of Abgaal getting Hiirshabelle president, this nigga is funny :russ:

You only support Madoobe because he is killing Gaaljecel and subjugating them, Gaaljecel contest Beletweyne town as they live in more than half of the town. But really what makes him appealing to you is the fact that he is anti-FGS a government which you wrongly assume gave Abgaal Hiirshabelle president, they took that shit we wanted a Baadicadde Hiirshabelle president to really piss down your laangaab neck and give you a reason to hate us. Kulaha we hate Farmaajo because of Abgaal getting Hiirshabelle president, this nigga is funny :russ:

Bro your making things that aren’t even huge into something big.

Madoobe is a federalist, big time. That’s why I support him. Why do you have to bring Gaaljecel into this? When do Gaaljecel contest Beledweyne town? We have our own powersharing with Our local clans and Hirshabelle. Last time I checked they were contesting Wanlaweyn? Sxb I think a city having relative stability and peace really bothers you. You really thrive by putting clans against each like Siad Barre to stay into power longer. Langaab shit fr.

Beledweyne is Peaceful and so is Hiiraan.

Hirshabelle will be sorted after elections. You can’t even get yourself Jubaland Presidency yet you trying to do wrongdoing to others using the Somali Flag lmaoo. Miskiin. Gtfo

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Bro your making things that aren’t even huge into something big.

Madoobe is a federalist, big time. That’s why I support him. Why do you have to bring Gaaljecel into this? When do Gaaljecel contest Beledweyne town? We have our own powersharing with Our local clans and Hirshabelle. Last time I checked they were contesting Wanlaweyn? Sxb I think a city having relative stability and peace really bothers you. You really thrive by putting clans against each like Siad Barre to stay into power longer. Langaab shit fr.

Beledweyne is Peaceful and so is Hiiraan.

Hirshabelle will be sorted after elections. You can’t even get yourself Jubaland Presidency yet you trying to do wrongdoing to others using the Somali Flag lmaoo. Miskiin. Gtfo

look how fast you changed your tune, you remind me of a video a saw of a Xawaadle guy who formed a small militia and when gorgor came to see him he started to kiss their ass while they were laughing, throughout my life thats how I have seen Xawaadle. :russ:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Hawiye and Mx always rely on a mythical Galjecel savior as a last resort.

Trending