a minor thing that annoys the f*ck out of me

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Why do people feel the need to spam hadiths when they get caught up doing f*ck shit in public.

I get repentance but it’s painfully obvious your only posting the hadiths to justify ur actions :mjlol:

these ladies gotta stop :damn: just admit u fucked up and let’s move alooongggg

And yes this is referring to dry hump girl :damn: :damn:

Attachments

• E462E43A-5BFE-4BBF-87DB-4A4E5FDF2B73.png
    E462E43A-5BFE-4BBF-87DB-4A4E5FDF2B73.png
    798.9 KB · Views: 270
In majority of these situations they’re getting dragged in the name of religion. If alleged dry hump girl wasn’t a muslim/somali then she wouldn’t be getting dragged for the video (at least not to this scale) so it’s logical to use religion to respond to people bashing you in the name of religion. Especially since the people dragging usually act like they’re on the religious high road. Hope that made sense lol

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
In majority of these situations they’re getting dragged in the name of religion. If alleged dry hump girl wasn’t a muslim/somali then she wouldn’t be getting dragged for the video (at least not to this scale) so it’s logical to use religion to respond to people bashing you in the name of religion. Especially since the people dragging usually act like they’re on the religious high road. Hope that made sense lol
Yeah. The first time I watched the video, I was enraged that any Jamaican sea scum would dare to touch one of our xalimos. Then I sat back and was like why do I even gaf?
But idk hiding behind religion feels weak to me ig

Yeah. The first time I watched the video, I was enraged that any Jamaican sea scum would dare to touch one of our xalimos. Then I sat back and was like why do I even gaf?
But idk hiding behind religion feels weak to me ig

I agree that posting hadiths after the fact is an attempt at hiding behind religion but if you’re in that kind of situation you’d try anything to take the heat off you. There are few people who could genuinely say they don’t care what the entire somali community (or any community) thinks of them lool so I understand their desperation. Religion seems to be the only way to get through to the ‘holier than thou’ community

Committing the sin is bad enough but what about those people who go out of their way to expose it.

“Whoever conceals the faults of his Muslim brother, Allah will conceal his faults on the Day of Resurrection”.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Committing the sin is bad enough but what about those people who go out of their way to expose it.

“Whoever conceals the faults of his Muslim brother, Allah will conceal his faults on the Day of Resurrection”.
True they aren’t helping the situation at all really. But tbh it was the Caribbean’s that recorded the vid, the only thing the Somali did was distribute it so there equally at fault tbh

Trending

Latest posts