A Minnesota Faarax school bus tycoon begging for drivers. (In the US there’s a severe shortage of workers)

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
There's no shortage of workers. There is a shortage of people who want to work for a living.

So that’s what he does… I saw his wedding on YouTube. Maybe his wages aren’t good. Because there will always be people willing to drive school buses. Many Somali mothers do it here in Canada

…. Never mind I just read the article now. People really don’t want to work

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Let them cry and cry until they DIE.

Or

Start making robots
1633533064524.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So that’s what he does… I saw his wedding on YouTube. Maybe his wages aren’t good. Because there will always be people willing to drive school buses. Many Somali mothers do it here in Canada

u r made for a school bus driving

There actually is a shortage in the States. I watched a video on it yesterday. Apparently, most bus drivers are the elderly and retired types, and they're dying off from COVID.

There actually is a shortage in the States. I watched a video on it yesterday. Apparently, most bus drivers are the elderly and retired types, and they're dying off from COVID.
I’m the reason Twitter tells you to read the article before quoting it now:mjlol: shame on me. Just read it. Had no clue there was a shortage.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Nayaa I was born in Canada. That’s for your Flight 13 ESL ass. I can see you now with a bluetooth in your ear and a double double coffee

My English is PHD stuff. I am just Autistic thats all

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
:ahh:Are we talking weed high, shrooms, cocaine, acid?

Weed. I only did shrooms once many years ago. It supposedly gets rid of depression by only doing it once. People should use that instead of pharmaceuticals.

Pandemic has made people realise there is no point of working for minimum wage just to survive. If you gonna be broke, then be broke and free. Pay people better

Trending

Latest posts