A Minnesota Faarax school bus tycoon begging for drivers. (In the US there’s a severe shortage of workers)

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Pandemic has made people realise there is no point of working for minimum wage just to survive. If you gonna be broke, then be broke and free. Pay people better

no i think there will be pay revolutionary. The whole system is reset. I believe Covid has made inequality dial back to 0.

This might even begin universal pay in the west to control the high rich and low poor to even up to a normal standard.

Already here in Minneapolis--this November there will be a vote to cap rent increases by law. They are invoking a 1984 law that dictated to land owners that u cannot increase rent more than 3%

this tells me we are in the times of 1980s during reagan times where the rich were having a jolly good time and the poor were decimated by drugs which walaahi this is happening --repeat of history in essence. While Reagan was making a lame speech about America being the "shiny hill" for the world

I don't think so!

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I’ve tried shrooms many times in my head, but I’m too scared to actually do it. How was your experience?

It was a goofy and surreal experience. Felt like I was flying for a moment, then skiing, and in an extremely happy state. Felt like Superman. I made sure to only do very little. I would advise only doing it once to experience it but not for recreational use. This stuff is best for people with depression or anxiety, not people who are happy or fine with life. Or possibly people who are not friendly or something. It lasted about 5 hours. It was during my uni days.

It was a goofy and surreal experience. Felt like I was flying for a moment, then skiing, and in an extremely happy state. Felt like Superman. I made sure to only do very little. I would advise only doing it once to experience it but not for recreational use. This stuff is best for people with depression or anxiety, not people who are happy or fine with life. Or possibly people who are not friendly or something. It lasted about 5 hours. It was during my uni days.
Do you work for Big Shroom. This AD is delicious. I must try it now. 5 hours of surreal happiness . Take my money

Trending