A message to Gerigoor ( about his character assassination on us believers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
It's sickening to have heard that you took the time to write a thread on somnet to drag us all in the mud and that you would declare us all Kuffars.

Tell me sir, when have I said I'm a non-believer?

Yes! There are kuffars here, true, just as somnet got kuffars too. As a matter of fact the kUgaas here are youths who Inshalah we will lead them to the righteous path and who I think are perhaps going through some confusing point in their life. On somnet you have grandpas who are borderline or over the line kuffars like that Lamagoodle. The man who 's his favorite person in the world is Karl Marx, a known God-hater.

I also assure you that you will be banned once again on somnet for your uncontrollable caro on anyone that beats you in an argument.

What you've done is shameful and has traces of -like attributes

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I absolutely agree. Udun, you took it too far and will bring unnecessary dembi upon yourself for not only accusing practicing Muslims of being kafirs but also for your behavior & attitude that could potentially turn people off from our beautiful religion. :stopit:

menace

VIP
This grown man was driven to absolute raging lunatic by a kid he could be his father. This guy completely lost the reasoning portion of his brain and that he forgot that Abdijohn is a 23 year-old born and bread when Gerigoor was in his late teens. :hova::kobeok::kanyehmm::mindblown::meleshame::snoop:

McD30

Bored to death
This shit is so real, my nigga log off if you feel offended. Watch he'll be back soon when they ban him :russ:

He was a cool breh but this treachery is too much :axvmm9o:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
He fuked big time when he accused us of being non believers. I respect Udun but what he did is inexcusable. He did all of that just so they could welcome him back and take more shots at SS. somnet will ban him again sooner or later.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
AJ wasn't even engaging him. He was spazzing about things AJ said on somnet. Things AJ had already apologized for and promised not to repeat.

Most of us come on here to pass time and have a few laughs. We don't come on here to constantly discuss religion, it's cool if some people do, but many of us aren't here for that. I don't see why anyone's faith (or lack thereof) needs to be injected into every topic? I wonder how do some of these people even function in the real world?:drakewtf:

menace

VIP
AJ wasn't even engaging him. He was spazzing about things AJ said on somnet. Things AJ had already apologized for and promised not to repeat.

Most of us come on here to pass time and have a few laughs. We don't come on here to constantly discuss religion, it's cool if some people do, but many of us aren't here for that. I don't see why anyone's faith (or lack thereof) needs to be injected into every topic? I wonder how do some of these people even function in the real world?:drakewtf:

Runtii this is how Gerigoor is in real life, no doubt abt that. I also assure you that he would've decapitated AJ in the real world. He had no room for dawah

Q

Queen Carawelo

Wait what? He actually said that? He called us non believers? Are you serious?

Udun I'm highly disappointed in your attempt to defame our characters. A true Muslim leaves it up to Allah swt to deal with it. If you had a problem with members who were nonbelievers then you should have named them instead of accusing us and painting us with the same brush. Being open minded is not being a non believer. It means we can live peacefully with society instead of raging into a war every chance we get. We are all grown folks on here, throwing tantrums every time someone disagrees with us is immature. I had a lot of respect for you, and I even defended you on so many occasions. People need to know the difference. This is not IslamSpot. It is SOMALISPOT. It's not a religious forum. If you don't like the members then you're free to not come back. But I would appreciate if you didn't bad mouth us believers. It's not your place to dictate what people believe in, we are not living in stone age. Nobody is perfect even you my dear.

That's all I have to say.

When did he say that ???
I went to somnet and I couldn't find anything

And second of all these neggaz are not ciyaal they're grown ass qowsaaryaal , they are the ones who are dragging this place through the mud with their calaacal and obsession with our religion

What Gegiroor is upset about, is the rampant disregard for any common decency by some of the members of this forum.

There are Atheists on this board who insist on bringing up Islam, almost every hour of the day. They engage in their polemics and they continue to take jabs at Muslims on this forum. But as soon as a Muslim retaliates, he's labeled as some "radical" or "extremist" by the smug Atheists on this forum.

These people are placing us in a Catch-22 situation. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. In fact, I'd actually prefer not to get into any religious discussions at all on this forum....but I'm forced to because of the outright lies propagated against our Deen by the few Atheists here. It's unacceptable and we need to stand against this. I don't agree with what Gegiroor did here, I think it was unacceptable, but you have to understand his frame of reference. No Muslim likes to be talked down too, especially by some worthless Atheist. If an Atheist wants to get into a discussion with a Muslim brother, then he should humble himself and learn how to speak.

And this isn't because of our "hatred" towards people of different beliefs. I've already said before that I have no issue---absolutely zero problems with Christians or Jews. It's the Atheists that are the problem here, and they've taken their cues from Bill Maher, Sam Harris, and others on how to approach and discuss Islam and Muslims.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Kaafiye: I am muslim and I defend the religion, you don't see me painting everyone with the same brush. I don't see where he's coming from. He's immature and irrational. It's best that he left the site. No more conflicts.

There are Atheists on this board who insist on bringing up Islam, almost every hour of the day. They engage in their polemics and they continue to take jabs at Muslims on this forum.

Can a mod/admin verify that part, please? :sitdown:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
As I said, Geriroor will engage in ad hominem attacks and then turn around and say he never insults us.

He's a weird guy. When he gets banned on somnet he'll return here again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts