a message to every Somali girl

:mjlol: @486th President and @bobsburger you live in the west and your parents cried their way in but now you advocate for sharia. Let us make a Deal. I will never move to sharia ruled state and you guys should never stay in a secular state, deal
Sharia Law is good fam WATCH THE FUCKING VIDEO YOU DONKEY sharia law is better than democracy it’s not the ISIS version that has ruined its name fam watch the original and peaceful Sharia Law

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
That’s the ISIS version of sharia law the one we have in the Quran is the one all the previous prophets had but ISIS and all the other terrorist groups have ruined its name hope that answers your question
🧢 🧢 what about Saudi Arabia, they do the same, behead people and even convict people of witchcraft. are you gonna say they are not Muslim?

🧢 🧢 what about Saudi Arabia, they do the same, behead people and even convict people of witchcraft. are you gonna say they are not Muslim?
Just because your a Muslim that doesn’t mean your right I only use the Quran for my examples not what these leaders do they still pray but it’s not what the prophet has taught you are really brainwashed Hassan stop this now and learn for yourself get an English copy of the Quran not Wiki Quran not the western media not ISIS that goes against our prophets teachings

Video is a bunch of murtad drivel
NINTCHDBPICT000625518884.jpg

this video is in Arabic and discusses a lot of issues. i feel like the same problems face Somali girls so, open the subtitle and enjoy it. tell me what you think after.
How have you been saxib? How is your yahuudi girlfriend?

stop with the "im fighting for women rights" shit. Cut that shit out.
We dont need you to tell us about our hijab. There is no force in islam. If you dont want to wear it , dont. If you want to keep it , alright.

Now go do some other shit then getting into womens business.

Trending

Latest posts