a message to every Somali girl

I don’t hate hijab. My mom is hijabi ffs. I just hate how the religion is twisted to treat women Like garbage.
Islam has respected women since the beginning so much historical things were by Muslim women tf do you mean fam? Do you mean covering them that rule is for men as well very strict for men but we live in a society where no one really cares about covering

Nigga, how can a Salafi wahabbist hurt me. Don’t run and trip on your long beard, isis memeber.

Im so upset how can you call me that ?

1610576567355.gif

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
It has subtitles just click It. Here you go:

it encourages women to stand up for themselves, and talks about how men twist and use religion To abuse them. It encourages to not settle For less and work hard to achieve their goals. It says, you are complete without a man and should be treated with respect and not an object that is owned.
1610576592495.png

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
Islam has respected women since the beginning so much historical things were by Muslim women tf do you mean fam? Do you mean covering them that rule is for men as well very strict for men but we live in a society where no one really cares about covering
Oh no, I am talking about basic rights like:

-freedom of clothing
- freedom of religion
- holding Positions of power

in a sharia state non believers are treated worse than trash and women are practically second class citizens.

Everyone Hassan just wants clout he hasn’t had a trending thread in a month this type of thread has been debunked for so long let’s not waste our time on him and give him ratings and shit @Hassan mahat you want the answer? Go to dugsi and read the Quran or just go in youtube on why they do... you have the internet don’t you?

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
non believers are treated worse than trash
They get
To practice their religion with no persecution.
They have their own courts.
you can do business with them
treating people you just conquered like this is VERY generous.
most niqqas back then would just put you to the sword.

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
They get
To practice their religion with no persecution.
They have their own courts.
you can do business with them
treating people you just conquered like this is VERY generous.
most niqqas back then would just put you to the sword.
Yes, and most people progressed from those views but for Muslims, nothing changed. You want to apply a 7th century political system to the modern world.

Trending