A message from Yas/London to Menace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Menace, you were waiting for this post right? Sit down little stupid boy, I'm not that heartless. However, the reason I came at you like that is because not so long ago you were inboxing my 19 year old cousin and I came with my payback. She's not as crazy and strong as me, even though you banned me from your site, I'm not finished with you yet HUBBY. XXX

:eminemdamn:@menace what the hell did you do??

Yas, my sister in Hartinimo, go easy on him for my sake. :mjlaugh:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
I have no idea on what she talking about. Who's her 19 year old ?:comeon::drakewtf:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
why is she a legend????

hide your sexism

Sexism? How? I'm a very fair person. Remember that I was the one who banned her even though I liked her character.

I know I'm not the only one who found her funny. :drakewtf:

waraabe

Your superior
Sexism? How? I'm a very fair person. Remember that I was the one who banned her even though I liked her character.

I know I'm not the only one who found her funny. :drakewtf:

i found her to be copying Basra's style of acting like a schizophrenic

S

Shamis

@menace when you get home tonight

tumblr_mcrbcaUmWO1r0h5aao1_400.gif

Who is the 19 year old cousin? :browtf:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Yas/London sounds like she's on amphetamines :cosbyhmm:

I'm not a psychologist but she exhibited this symptom of raising thoughts..a classic example of someone who's situation is " arimaha bariga dhexe

S

Shamis

I'm not a psychologist but she exhibited this symptom of raising thoughts..a classic example of someone who's situation is " arimaha bariga dhexe

She does have racing thoughts and she is a bit delusional at times.You're right, I don't think it's an act.

S

Shamis

@Duchess I miss Yas - where does she message you from? I want to have a wee chat with her and see if she's alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending