A message from Yas/London to Menace

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shamis

You know I have a feeling I actually know her. It's so weird. Just from the way she types. She reminds me of someone

The world is tiny place - especially Reer UK. Where do you recognise her from?

T

Tokio

you never know edo casha might be around here with some dodgy name :patrice:

S

Shamis

This country is tiny, one degree of separation between all of us I swear.

S

Shamis

Do you think we'd get along like a house on fire?

I think we might my dear - but I have to check and see if you're not one of hundred or so Somalis I'm no longer on good terms with for no good reason:confused:

F

Forfon

I think we might my dear - but I have to check and see if you're not one of hundred or so Somalis I'm no longer on good terms with for no good reason:confused:

You know, I'm actually with you on that also.

Tbh, I don't have a lot of Somali friends.

S

Shamis

Somalis became too complicated - you never know which button you accidently pressed - too many philosophies running around, they take themselves so seriously lol Kaftan went out of the window:Sutehja:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Somalis became too complicated - you never know which button you accidently pressed - too many philosophies running around, they take themselves so seriously lol Kaftan went out of the window:Sutehja:

I'm full of kaftan that dad waalan ban u galey

B

bilan M

But the thing is I didn't even joke around with Bilan bc she would constantly be asking the same question . I only told her to be original and stop asking as dumb questions. :browtf:

Hey how come i missed this thresd?! Why did no-one tag me. what r u guys talking about? why will yas b missed? why did she leave?

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
An update from @yas/London.

Dutchess/Idol, stop talking about me my Harti sisters.

Shamis, I'm not on drugs never have been, the last time I took a pill was 2 weeks ago for my bad period and it killed me to swallow it.

Vize or whatever the f**k your name is, stop worrying about me and care for the bread/fruit you deliver to the racist white woman.

@Idol @Shamis @VicePrez

lol

BTW, my Harti sister, I'm the President of your fan club on this forum. I've got nothing but love for you and am just passing your message along to the Somalis.

@bilan M she's a Dhulbahante queen. Now @bandit is the only remaining Dhulos on this site. :francis:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Yas/London it is with great sadness that I'm writing this to you tonight. I can't believe you're no longer active on this site. You never failed to make me laugh with your posts. You nonchalantly dropped the biggest bombshell on this website's history. I secretly want to thank you because all the thirsty faraaxs are now cautious about bothering us ladies in the luuq. I will terribly miss you my Harti sister. And you should know this, you've got a fan in me. I would never talk about you in a bad way. You're a legend who conquered this site. Your light will shine this website decades to come. I wish you nothing but the best sistaaar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending