A message from Menace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

Menace can you tell us how your liberation journey is coming along?
What will this scandal do to your image?
How long will you be in hiding?
Why do you sound shooked menace?

My client is doing fine and is currently liberating the previously mentioned subject.

S

Shamis

:chrisfreshhah::dead:

Yeah why:diddyswag:

S

Shamis

I was actually worried for him seeing as Yas was the aggressor here. He needs to be more careful.

Why does he sound so shook though? :hemad:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Menace, have you spoken to yas since? What, if anything, did you do to deserve her wrath?

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I have been informed that yas has taken her war to Topix. Do you and your client plan on taking legal action against Topix?

Q

Queen Carawelo

@The-Screw its understandable that your client has fled the country. What's his next plan to clear his name in this scandal.

Also there are rumors that he owes more than 20k in child support. What will he do for income while he's in hiding?

S

Shamis

Its not about clearing his name any more as it about her not exposing personal details about him on another forum. Have a word with the mods there before it creates anarchy here.

@Idol

My client has not fled the country and is in fact in Columbus and will remain so. As for child support it is hearsay. My client is a wonderful husband and father and prefers to keep his private life, private.

Its not about clearing his name any more as it about her not exposing personal details about him on another forum. Have a word with the mods there before it creates anarchy here.

The subject in question violated the rules and is banned. The situation is under control, this topic is obviously for entertainment purposes.

Q

Queen Carawelo

@Idol

My client has not fled the country and is in fact in Columbus and will remain so. As for child support it is hearsay. My client is a wonderful husband and father and prefers to keep his private life, private.
Looooooooooooool

I laughed out loud. Menace doesn't know the meaning of privacy. Lmfao.

Status
Not open for further replies.